I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Report card time


I’ve said many time how much coming out to Nick has improved our lives. It’s so very true. Our marriage was fine before, we weren’t unhappy, we weren’t angry, neither of us was ever unfaithful, we never considered divorce, never had any reason to consider it. We were just two nice people in a union that was cordial but not passionate. Our love life needed work. But we didn’t spend much time working on it. This might have been our report card for the first part of our marriage.

Companionship C-

Talking about important things D

Him being dominate F

Me being submissive F

Me working for a healthy lifestyle F

Our sex life D-

Our report card has changed a great deal. We’re not perfect but in my opinion we have made great improvements. He’s how I see it now.

Companionship A

Talking about important things B+

Him being dominate C

Me being submissive C

Me working for a healthy lifestyle B-

Our sex life A++!!

So you see I think one thing in particular we are doing fantastic with. I think our sex life just keeps getting better and better. I also think we have improved on everything else. But there is still need for work.

I would love for him to be a more dominate at times. And I would like for me to me more submissive at times. I mean I wish on a few things he would take a firmer stance and be bossy. And I wish I would be a little more respectful of his wishes on things. I think because he is so easy going and isn’t always going to be firm on any rules or consequences then I some times blow off what I see as suggestions or request rather that doing what he asks. I’m working on it.

But I think we are in a great place! Our improvements and changes have been impressive to me. I am so happy with where we are and I'm happy that we are still changing and growing closer. We don't have to 'get it right' we just have to love each other and continue on our journey.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    PK,

    Great post, much thinking has been consolidated - you are the teacher now aren't you?! Just curious What grades would Nick give?

    I guess it comes down to being true to yourselves. And to do that you must first be honest with yourselves - You get an 'A' for that... unless of course Nick thinks you deserve a lower grade for Submissive Behavior (just thinkin' of an email or two ;) evil grin!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmm, this is a great idea... and you really have improved a lot... I think with us the companionship is a big A too... and our sex life is maybe not A++ but a big A it certainly is... taling, sometimes my throat hurts.. him being dominant... guess still the learning stage... a D or so... me being submissive, I am doing a bit better... a C... and working healthy lifestyle... uh ohhhhhh that's a G...


    love, Lessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, a much better report, it's working well.
    Still be careful what you wish for!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any teacher would be proud of that much improvement =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK I guess it just proves anything worth having is worth working for! Great job you guys!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaylynn,
    I wonder what grades Nick would give too. Maybe someday he'll tell me.

    Lessa,
    While neither of us has straight A's I think we are both in a good place. Schools not over yet, we have plenty of time to improve anything that needs improving.

    Paul,
    You've been telling me that for years. I'm still wishing for it, wonder what will happen if I ever get it?

    Yaya,
    LOL! I do love the improvement but I still want more!

    Theresa,
    You're right and this is worth working for.

    ReplyDelete