I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratituesday

I’m so grateful we got to see LJ’s play! I really enjoyed it. He spent much time climbing around the stage with the help of ‘silks’ or ‘ribbon’. It’s the stuff you see them climbing on in cirque du soleil. Now he wasn’t doing any of the really wild stuff but he really seemed athletic and agile. Not two adjectives I have used to describe him often. LOL! Scrawny is how I usually think of him, but it sure helped him to move gracefully above the stage.

I am also grateful for some things Nick is suggesting I do to help me jump start the weight loss. More about that when I see what’s going to happen.



So I guess that leads us to the diet news. It’s bad. I was up 2 pounds at this weigh in. Nick followed me to over see the weigh in. I never even made it out of the bathroom – he just bent me over the counter and let me know a 2 pound gain was not what he had been expecting.

It’s a new week and I’m still trying, I guess that all I can do right now. One interesting thing happened while we were up at Nick’s mom’s house. This is not a good place for anyone trying to lose weight to be. We were getting 3 pieces of cake to bring home – this was a wonderful cake, yellow cake with cherries pie filling mixed in, baked in a 9 x13 pan and a thin icing drizzled on top… sorry my mind wandered, back to the interesting thing. Nick had cut the pieces and I picked up the fork in the pan just to do a little scraping and neatening of the cake edges. It was going to be a wonderful bite. But Nick popped my hand and said “You don’t need that.” Not normally I might have made a face at him and eaten it anyway, I mean one bite – no big deal. But after some interesting emails with Kaylynn I am starting to think about a few things. Now this kind of thinking isn’t my favorite but it might just lead to some important development. I'll be sure to let you know!!

6 comments:

  1. PK: You must have been so proud of your son. There are few joys in life as watching your kids do well.

    And congrats on not eating the frosting. And will be curious to see if there's an important development to write about.

    And sorry I'm late about commenting on the last past but congratulations on the high marks for compansionship and sex. You marriage has certainly become very fulfilling even if you have Cs in the dom-sub thing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey PK, how wonderful it must have been to see LJ performing. You must be really proud of him.

    I'm looking forward to hearing about Nick suggestions, sounds interesting.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, both for obeying Nick and for using your will-power.

    You can do it!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, yes great to see LJ doing so well.
    I don't have children, but I love seeing the great nephews and niece doing their thing, it makes me proud.
    You know old folk, we tend to repeat ourselves.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Eek, or ooooh, I will reserve my comment until I see which one is appropriate. Good luck, keep us posted. Great job on the will power/submission and congrats on seeing your son perform.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
  6. FD,
    Seeing that boy is always wonderful! I'll be writing on what I've been thinking about. Got to think some more and then I'll write it.

    Ronnie,
    I'm not even sure Nick knows exactly what he said that helped me and get me started thinking. But between him and Kaylynn...

    Hermione,
    Thanks. It actually felt pretty good.

    Paul,
    We don't have to give birth to kids to love to see them succeed.

    N,
    I'm not exactly sure myself but I will be letting you know. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete