I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poor baby!


Took Mollie this morning to have all four wisdom teeth removed. She is pretty out of it; she’s on pain meds and is using her ice pack nicely. But bless her heart, she sure looks pitiful.

5 comments:

  1. Lash had a picture of me after having my wisdom teeth out, but it "conveniently" got lost! Hope Mollie feels better soon! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:09 PM

    I looked like a chipmonk on steriods after mine. I hope she heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! The wildchild was suppose to have that done a couple of months ago...but she keeps putting it off. She claims she's going in Sept.

    I hope Mollie recovers nicely. I know she's lucky to have Nurse PK to tend to her every need!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mollie is feeling a little better today PK.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Mollie I remember having mine done at 16. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete