Friday, July 03, 2009

Fantasy Friday - Empty



I’m so sorry. There is no story today. I love Fantasy Friday and I really want it to continue but that’s up to all of you that read it. I just haven’t gotten any stories. I know that if I had called on Kaylynn she would have come through for me because I know she is working on several stories. But, bless her heart, I can’t keep bugging her. Florida Dom, I am thrilled to say, has his own site now. I am working on some stories (most are being held captive on my sick computer) but Fantasy Friday isn’t a place for me to just put up my work – I can do that the other 6 days of the week.

So I have to decide where to go from here. There will be more Fantasy Friday stories but I won’t have enough for every week if I don’t get more stories from you. I like to think of FF as a place for anyone out there to try their hand at writing. You can get feed back while still be completely anonymous. Stories can be long or very short – wild or tame. Trust me we like them all!

I have had the privilege of hosting 94 Fantasy Friday stories!! I think that is amazing and I want to thank each person that has ever written one and allowed me to share it with my readers. What do you think about an occasional re-run? Since they go back nearly 2 years I know that the first ones will be new to many of you. But I also know how some people view re-runs. Please let me know what you think.

If you are willing to write a story for us please send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com I will tell as much or as little about you as you would like. I sure hope everyone wants Fantasy Friday to continue!

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

Sorry to hear that PK, I hope when people read this they will consider writing a story.

I'd love to read some of the older FFs.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Florida Dom said...

PK, sorry to hear the cupboard is bare but maybe some oldies but goodies could fill the gap.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, hopefully when the house is finished, I may have some peace to write.
I hope that you get some stories soon.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Michelle Carlyle said...

Rerun time!

Feel free to run old stories, darling!

No worries, someone will pop up with something soon!

Hugs to you and yours,
Michelle

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

sorry, PK...Old stories are always fun...and perhaps some new ones will come... :-)

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Kari said...

perhaps some of the old stories will inspire other writers and writers to be...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Lessa said...

I'd love to reread some of the older stories... in the past I used to write a lot of fantasy... nowadays I am more a songwriter for my Love... if I have some time I certainly will think of you...

love, Lessa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox