I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Gradituesday - Z end

Grace, I'm glad you started this again. And I am proud of myself for doing everyone. And their were those of you out there that didn't think I knew my alphabet! I think I will keep it up - not by the alphabet but just things I'm grateful for. Tuesdays are as good a day as any to be grateful. Here's my list...


Zealous, Zeal, Zest This is the way everyone should feel about their life. And although my life is not perfect, and I get tired and cranky and ill tempered I still have more of these three Z’s than I have ever had before. For that I am very grateful!

ZooThe good kind that work to preserve animals and their habitat.

Zero Very useful for a math teacher.

Zany Everyone need to act this way from time to time!

ZoneOh that perfect spanking can really get me in the zone and I love it!!

Zipper Wouldn’t you hate to deal with buttons all the time?

Zebra A beautiful animal, wild but lovable, it seems gentle and friendly.

ZucchiniAlright to be completely truthful I am not really grateful for zucchini but Eva seems to like to make soup with it so I will throw it in for her.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz Who doesn’t like a good night’s sleep?



Diet news, oh yeah, I remember the diet. Mollie had her teeth surgery Thursday and I had gotten up several time during the night to check on her. When I got up around 6 AM Friday to check on her once more I went ahead and weighed. Up 1.4 pounds! Resisting the urge to fling the stupid scale out the window I just said 'screw it' and went back to bed. When I got up again at 8:00 AM I tried it again and this time according to the scales I had only gained .2 pounds. Based on this I am planning to sleep until noon each day and I should be in great shape in no time. I hate my scales!

Perhaps if Eagle Ears (Mollie) ever leaves the house again Nick can help me with a little motivation. I think he's willing but there has been NO opportunity and really may not be for a while. I am coming up on my two business and most keenly anticipated weekends of the year. This weekend is my family reunion - Nick and I host this at our home. So we will have around 20 family members here all day Saturday and Sunday. Lots of eating and talking and relaxing. And the next weekend - Eva, Adam, CeeCi and Mr. Smith are coming to town!! That means more eating and and more talking - much more interesting talking!! So I may be scarce for a while but trust me I will be having a ball and hope to tell you all about it later.

13 comments:

  1. This is why some experts say, weigh yourself once a day, and around the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, it is damn early for me and I have been up for an hour. I could use a few zzzzzzzzzzzz's.

    How fun for you with your upcoming weekends. Family reunions can always be fun but friends have a special place in get together weekends. I can't wait to read about the adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So early, in fact, that I forgot to wish you a great Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes, I can remember what it was like with teens in the house with good ears. And we couldn't wait for them to go to sleep because they stayed up longer than we did.

    Have great fun with all the visitors. Great way to wrap up the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine more days!!!

    *Hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 busy but lovely weekends ahead of you PK.

    Maybe you could start gratituesday again PK but backwards this time and choose words that you haven't listed before :)

    Enjoy PK and I hope you tell us all about both weekends.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, when I was on a diet, I was told to weigh myself once a week, same time, same day, of course I didn't.
    This was some 35 years ago, I reached my target and haven't bothered since.
    Enjoy Mollie and your week-ends.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only weigh once a week, always in the morning. Sounds like a fun couple weeks coming up, enjoy.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manview,
    I really try but geeze, why would there be over a pound difference in just 2 hours?

    Debbie,
    I do love our reunions - I have a great family but the girls coming -now THAT'S special!

    Florida Dom,
    Teenagers never go to bed at night! They may sleep late in the mornings, but they never seem to go to sleep at night.

    CeeCi,
    Yeeeeepppiii!

    Ronnie,
    You know I can't hush about good times. I'm sure I'll tell about both wonderful weekends.

    Paul,
    I wish I could make my target. It seems to be running from me in the other direction! But I know I will enjoy my weekends and I always enjoy Mollie.

    Katia,
    As much as I am looking forward to these weekends I don't think either of them will be diet friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sticking with the Gratitude Tuesday with me! I enjoyed doing it and I loved your lists!

    As for you guys getting together....well, I'm highly jealous! I think it should be illegal for all of you to get together without me!

    Oh well, I have a house to pack up so I'll have plenty to keep me busy while you guys are having fun!

    ;)

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace, I'm glad you started the series again and I had fun with it.

    I agree that it should be illegal for us to get together without you too. If I could get the cop to arrest you and Bossman and drag your butts here, trust me I would!!

    But I plan on seeing your house someday so get my room ready!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy gratituesdays. I have been out fo touch with them since I had no pc for all those months.

    Have a good time with reunion and then with friends coming to see you/
    jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun! Hugs Terps

    ReplyDelete