I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Graditueday - X

First things first :


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
NICK!!


We can talk more about your birthday later today!!



Now on to the X's. At first all I could come up with was xylophone but to be perfectly honest, while I am sure that the xylophone is a fine instrument, I am really not grateful for it. So here is my shot at it! But after putting a little work in it and doing some looking back I came up with these.

Xander- This is my son’s cat. And yes that is how you spell it. LJ was a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and I believe he got the name came from that show.

X-rays – Very helpful invention. While it can’t exactly look into you soul it can give you a clear picture of injured bones and other potential problems throughout our bodies.

Xerses defeat – The Greeks beat this guy there by saving western culture. That’s kinda nice.

X-axis – As a math teacher, knowing about this does come in handy.

X-files – Now while I am a big TV fan I never watched the X-files but my sister is the biggest fan of the show ever. I have to be grateful for anything that gives her that much pleasure, even if I think she is a nut about it.

X-chromosome – I am very grateful that I have two. I couldn’t deal with a Y myself. I am also grateful for the half of the population that can personally deal with a Y-chromosome. I guess it takes all kinds.

Xanthippe – This was the nagging wife of Socrates. In other words she was a brat! One of our own!

Xerox – Now this one really makes my job easier! Although many times I have felt that the copier’s sole purpose was to teach me how to cuss!

Xmas – This one used to make me so mad until my dad explained that X was the Greek symbol for Christ. I still prefer to see Christmas written out because I don’t think everyone’s father explained this to them and I don’t want people appearing to X Christ out of Christmas. But as long as everyone understands…




The diet update. Well I suppose it good news - I was down a pound. But after eating out Saturday night and eating at Nick's mom's Sunday I believe I blew that piece of good news. I am really going to have to do something different to be able to show a loss this week. And according to Nick I will be needing to post a loss this week.

I have been doing a lot of thinking both about spanking and about my whole weight loss plan. Not only thinking, I've been writing too. I'll be posting my thoughts tomorrow and the next day but I ask Nick to read what I had written. We are still talking about it but I have to say that when I do open up and tell Nick what it is that I need he has always tried to understand and help me. Yesterday was no different and I think I'm feeling better already.

8 comments:

  1. PK, a list only a teacher could produce, a great list.
    I'm sure that you and Nick can beat the weight problem.
    Happy birthday Nick, please make sure that PK enjoys your birthday, by now you should know how.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nick... many more happy and healthy years for the both of you... and I am sure PK would love a birthday spanking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list PK.

    Happy Birthday to Nick, hope you've bought him something you both can use :)

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Happy Birthday Nick!!! Thanks for keeping PK feeling like many days are her birthday so that she's really happy and writes and makes us laugh or go back to our own beloveds to be happy too. So Happy Happy to you and many many more healthy ones to come. Good luck with the new job. I hope your first week was a good one. And PK I'm betting that at this very hour, you're wishing Mollie's bedroom was back where LJ's used to be huh?!! Looking forward to your diet posts. I'm curious to see if you're introspective or weaseling out of what's coming your way at his warning... Although that is counterintuitive for us spankos!! (Just teasin' 'bout the weaselin') My best to you both as always, KayLynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Nick!!! When I was younger I wanted to name my son Xavier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul,
    I always love your choice of words! The birthday celebration was great!

    Lessa,
    You would be right about that.

    Ronnie,
    We got him a grill for his birthday! And since he gets to cook on it it will be something we can both enjoy.

    Kaylynn,
    You always make me feel good! Travis job won't be starting until next Monday but I think he is looking forward to it.

    Mollie is closer but we close both doors and who cares. If she gets tramatized it's her own fault!!

    I will say Nick took my next two post to heart!!!


    Yaya,
    I'll tell Nick. And I kinda like the name Xavier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday NICK!

    Now, go give PK your birthday spanking and make sure you add extra for good luck!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace,
    There were extras, you can count on it!!!

    ReplyDelete