I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Strange 4th of July

Not the best weekend, I was in bad mood all day Saturday. I had planned to do a lot of writing but that didn’t work out. We got more painting done. We celebrated the 4 on Friday with a large family picnic so Saturday was pretty much a blank. I didn’t even get around to answering emails but I will.

Today Mollie is headed to camp for a week. This will be her 9th year and probably her last as a camper. She may go next year as a counselor.

I hope I can get out of my mood for next week. We will have time to ourselves and its Nick’s last week before he returns to work so I hope we can relax and enjoy one another.

11 comments:

  1. Leaves a boxful of hugs to be used as needed.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, sotty to hear that you are down, sending you lots of
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya' sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! I was grumpy yesterday and didn't even want to be hugged or talked to. I finally had a nice weepy fit and a spanking which helped. I hope you are better today and have a great week with Nick! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope you can get out of the funk and bounce back quickly. Maybe the problem is too much painting. LOL. Hope you can Nick can take advantage of your alone time today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH PK, I hope your feeling happier now, sending big hugs.

    Make the most of the week.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your feeling better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs! Hope you find the relaxation you are seeking... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. M:e,
    I thank you and I have used them too.

    Paul,
    I always feel love from you Paul and I thank you.

    Mthc,
    And I love you too!

    Meow,
    I think that might have helped me but I was so out of it I don't blame Nick for not trying - not that we had the opportunity.

    FD,
    Maybe it's not always agreeing on what color to paint!

    Ronnie,
    I'm feeling better today. I'm sure it going to be a good week.

    YaYa,
    Thanks I am feeling better!

    Terps,
    Thanks for the hugs. I am trying to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pk,
    Hope you are feeling better. After your mail, I made an extra effort to stop by. I should be asleep...LOL
    Peace,
    Davey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Davey,
    Now get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete