I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gradituesday Y and several other things!

First things first...



VAL!!!

To a wonderful friend and a very special Triplet!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day
and know I love you and I'm thinking of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~


Y-axis
– I mentioned the X-axis last week, I thought that this was only fair.

Yesterday – I like the way I am now better than the way I used to be. But I know that all my yesterdays got me to where I am today and I am grateful for them.

Y-chromosome – I’m glad for Nick’s!

Yelp – I am grateful for things that make me yelp!

Yahoo – One of my windows to the world. The way I communicate with many of my friends.

You – I am grateful for every one of you. But I sure wish more of you would talk to me.

Yankee – While my grandmother, who was born in 1880, spins in here grave, I will admit that I am most grateful for the friendship of one particular Yankee.






What about the diet for this week? Can we all say ptttttttttttth! I stuck to my rules, didn’t eat too much, went to the gym 4 days this week and gained a pound. On well, I’m still enjoying my week.



And speaking of enjoying myself Nick and I had some unexpected alone time Sunday evening. Mollie was off to baby sit and since Nick was napping on our bed I extended an invitation to play, which was accepted.

Nick sometimes like to play a strip card game to get things started. I suggested that if I won I got to show him exactly what wanted when I talked about those 30-60 second impromptu motivational spanking. This card game gives me the chance to give him a few good swats if I win the round so he agreed – but only if I won.

Well I did win! And I did show him exactly what I wanted; well I might have gone a little easier on his skinny butt. He doesn’t have the padding I do but I think I gave him the idea. Then it was my turn and as I was getting a wonderful spanking I know I should have let well enough alone. I mean really it might not have been the best time to admit I cheated on the card game. I found that if I leaned back on the pillow I could see his cards.

That little piece of news got him to change from a wonderful gift I got this summer (I will blog about this gift and one other – including pictures, soon) which was feeling wonderful to the tawse!! I hate the tawse!! The darn thing stings like hell but it’s too light to have any lingering feelings to show for it. But he was in a forgiving mood and switched to his belt, one of my favorites.

The afternoon progressed and we took turns driving each other wild! Lotions, plugs, vibrators, hands, tongues, talking, experimenting, laughing and loving. We ended with Nick asking me to get on my knees in front of him and he gallantly put a pillow down for me to kneel on. He says he like the look of that submissive position. And I was happy to make him happy.

When we were through we lay on the bed talking. Nick mused that even though others might make love more often than we do he couldn’t imagine that there are too many other our age (or younger for that matter) who take the time we do to just play and enjoy ourselves and make sure our partner is enjoying it as much as we are. That was really a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


I hope everyone will come back tomorrow – it’s a special day.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry about the pound..that sucks! You guys sure do you have fun when Mollie is gone!..Thanks for the birthday wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, great list and great post, so glad that you are having fun.
    That happens sometimes, the pound will come off.
    Val have a great birthday.
    I'll be back tomorrow.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card game. You two are really connecting and are becoming role models for the lifestyle. Keep having fun. And can't wait for what tomorrow will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Hi PK,

    I so loved that you cheated at cards!! I enjoy getting to know you better each day! The pillow under the knees, the sub position... *sigh*. The whole recount makes me want to put a new battery in my pocket rocket as tonight's our alone time.

    But on a more surly note - you are the consummate tease!!! Love ya KayLynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mthc,
    I hope your birthday was wonderful. Yes we are getting good at using our time alone!

    Paul,
    We are having a lot of fun. I teach so for me that is what summer is all about. I won't give up on the weight - it will come off someday.

    Florida Dom,
    Nick has some fun and interesting ideas, the card game is only one but it is a lot of fun. But years ago it would never have happened. We are having fun and I hope others will jump on the band wagon.

    Kaylynn,
    Well, I really wanted to win on this one! I did enjoy our afternoon and I hope you got that fresh battery and had a good time yourself.

    I don't mean to tease (well maybe a little). It may not be special ot anyone else but it is to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playing catch up PK.

    You two certainly had fun, I love the sound of the card game and that you cheated, naughty girl.


    Can somebody tell me how do you gain a pound when you've been so good. I've been the same as you, extra careful, no snacks, plenty of exercise and still gained a pound. It's beyond me.

    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Be back later PK

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a fun day, PK! Happy belated birthday Mthc :-)

    ReplyDelete