I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

An afternoon to remember

I had quite a Tuesday afternoon. You know we have the house to ourselves and you know Nick goes back to work next week. We really don’t want to waste a minute. So Tuesday afternoon found me on my knees at Nick’s command. And believe me he had his dom on for sure!

Now as a spanko I am used to pain – I usually like it quite well but this was getting a little extreme. He had laid a few things out and to be honest they looked a little painful. Something looked suspiciously like a drill bit!

Nick kept going in and out of the room but he wanted me to keep my position. Head down bottoms up, I tried to do all he asked but I was quickly moving toward agony! When he picked up something that looked sharp I just closed my eyes. Knife play is something we’ve never tried.

But hold my position I did; I also held the flash light, the carpet was sliced and the drill bit through the floor and finally we were able to move the cable cord in Mollie’s new room. Having raw knees from crawling around on the carpet for days painting baseboards didn’t make it easy I’ll tell you!

Oh wait, I’m sorry, did you think we were having more of that wild monkey sex?? Well yes as a matter of fact we did have an incredible afternoon of that wild sex before working in Mollie’s room. But I’ll keep most of that private this time. I will say that it was wonderful to bring all the toys out and have the privacy to leave them out; we’ll just have to push everything aside to find a place to sleep tonight. What an afternoon!

7 comments:

  1. Too funny! You are such a tease.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was getting excited. You are a tease.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to play than to paint!!!
    And yes you are a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, it's unanimous, you are a tease.
    By the way I was teasing about the sappiness.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    Well as the blood was rushing to my head and my knees were screaming I was thinking I need to blog this.

    Ronnie,
    Mollie will be more excited, she really wanted that cord moved! LOL!

    FD,
    The playing was a lot more fun than the painting!

    Paul,
    Of course I never meant to tease! I just thought you might want to know how the house was coming! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:46 AM

    I love it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete