I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wedding Outfit Shopping Success!


I did it! I found the perfect wedding outfit. It was the first outfit I saw when I walked into Chico’s. I tried it on and bought it with in the first ten minutes of our shopping trip, I found a beautiful necklace to add a little bling.  The outfit isn’t wildly fancy, although it's a bit more sparkly that the picture shows. I would describe it as quietly elegant, I hope I'm right. In fact I’m good for my whole New York visit. I found a second outfit I like for going out one evening and for our third evening, my wonderful friend Sunny loaned me a another beautiful outfit. Now this little old country mama won’t embarrass LJ. Not that I was ever really worried about that, but I do feel more confident now that I have them all.

Mollie did come and help with the shopping. And as it worked out my niece, who moved to New York eighteen months ago, came to see her mom this weekend so Mollie had her cousin with her as we all went shopped together and later came back to my sisters, ate pizza and watched movies. Great girl’s weekend!

So here it is, what do you think?









20 comments:

  1. Perfect. Chico's never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice lol my mom and I were just talking outfits today for my nephews wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:35 AM

    Very nice, PK, very goo choose. And I like necklace !!!
    Your son will be proud of you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely PK, and elegant. I think you chose well. Love the necklace too.

    Glad you have the other outfits sorted as well and that you had a great girls weekend.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely PK, very elegant. It's going to be a great wedding
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK,
    if you love it and are comfortable, what more do you need.
    Nice piece of bling.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finding such a nice outfit and finding it so quickly. You will look very elegant and sophisticated wearing it and the bling is a nice touch. You Go Girl.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect...simple and elegant!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! You will look gorgeous. The necklace finishes the ensemble perfectly! I bet you can noe relax and look forward to it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, you are be gorgeous in it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute. I love it! It's nice enough for the wedding and something you can wear normally too. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PK,

    You will look gorgeous in it. Love the necklace. Are you going to use a handbag (purse)?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. one of my favorite places to shop, Chico's (oh, and J.Jill!). i bet this looks darling on you! good choice. :)
    hugs,
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  16. PK you're going to be styling it looks great

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yipppeeee! Skippy! You will look lovely, your choice is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks everyone - you are all making me feel very confident. I'm really looking forward to the wedding. Mollie an I are ready. Now we only need to get a suit for Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you will look stunning! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete