I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Anyone up for a three way, how ‘bout four...


We watch a comedy the other night, about having a three way. Nick and I were laughing about the actual mechanics of the whole thing and in the conversation Nick admitted that he has fantasied about such. I was a little surprise. It’s something I’d never even fantasized about – and I fantasize about a lot.

I did laugh at him though, and asked, “Just what do you think you’re having now? Heck you haven’t been in bed with just one woman since we married. There’s always me and Cassie, and usually Sue, Allie, Annie, Badass and Wimpy and a few other people you haven’t met yet… just how many woman can you handle in your bed?”

Nick rolled his eyes, “That may be true.” He told me, “But it still not exactly like I’d pictured it.” Oh well, I suppose not.

But that does bring me to my identity… well it’s not a crisis, just an identity shift.  Please allow me to introduce myself to any of you who may care enough to be confused.

I’m PK and everyone can call me that.

I did begin New Beginnings as Elis, it was through a quirky turn of events early on that I became PK, short for Pissed Kitty. You can read about it here if you’re interested. Anyway, PK stuck and that’s who I am.  So much so that when I decided to publish I felt that PK was the best name to use to let those who read here know who was writing. It’s not the sexiest of names, but it’s mine. 

I began the new blog to have a place to promote my writings as PK Corey. This blog will still be about more personal things I want to post. In the future I may invite some of my vanilla friends to the new site. But if I do I’d rather not immediately lead them back here. The ones I’ll be inviting are not the most compute savvy folks and won’t really be looking for my other site. But should then come across New Beginning, it will show up that it’s written by Elis and they won’t immediately know it’s me. This isn’t a big secret, but it might keep my more computer challenged friends from popping back and forth.

When I comment on your sites it may come up Elis or as PK Corey – either way it’s just me, it will depend on how I’m signed in at the moment. I try to be careful not to post comments as Cassie when I’m signed in under her name. Although sometimes she really want’s to comment on a post. I have to restrain her and explain that she can’t comment because she’s a fictional character. Usually I get a stern look as she tells me, “That’s what you think.” Wouldn’t a shrink have fun with me?

14 comments:

  1. OMG, how confusing is that. How do we even know who we are, we operate under so many different names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny,
      I've started using my other personalities at work sometimes. Cassie can very eloquently put some one it their place. Then if they don't back down, I turn Sue loose on them.

      Delete
  2. Omg Elis, Pk or Cassie whoever you are rotfl..You crack me up!!! Lmao.

    Sunny is right "Who are we?"

    I don't know either...I email some and I can't remember who knows my real name or Tyler's. I get sooo confused!! Now I've added a real life friend to my life in blog land. Now she has a new name..

    I think Nick is a lucky man to have all those woman in his bed lmao..

    Tyler fantasized of a threesome and we had one 12yrs ago and we were goin to a few years back and it didn't work out..I'm very particular about the other girl...I do have plenty of friends that would hop on in lmao...

    A lot of my friends call themselves bi-curious...I really have no problem kissing another girl for fun..It's really fun to do it in the middle of the bar!! Nothin makes the guys hoot and hollar like 2 clearly straight girls kissing...

    any way fun times then back to real life...o well good memories :)

    Ok done writing a book just u cracked me up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, I like your book comment!! I have a few more fantasies that I probably won't ever try but they're still fun to think about. And ... you never know.

      Delete
  3. LoL, I'd say Nick is a lucky man too :) Confused? i get confused enough sometimes between my real name and just one blog name and who knows me by which name and who knows me by both!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      I've kept things straight so far, but I'm getting older. Remembering my own name may get tougher.

      Delete
  4. Hello PK

    What a lucky guy your husband is to be married to all those people, he could never say he is bored any were lol

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob,
      I'm not sure he benefits, I seem to write them more than live them.

      Delete
  5. PK,
    as I am to some degree fictional, should I be commenting here. LOL!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,
      You are completely real to me and always will be, you and those you love.

      Delete
  6. I used to be afraid of telling people about the fictional characters that lived in my head that I created a whole life around...until I finally wrote it down and shared with a friend and asked if I was crazy...and she said, no I am just a writer. So that's it! :-) And all these years I thought I was going crazy with multiple personalities. I was truly afraid in my old age I would forget and talk about them as though they were real...then again they are real to me. :-) Hugs to all of your many personas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terps,
      You have hit one of my thoughts, if I get old and only have old memories will I remember my life or Cassie's?

      Delete
  7. Cassie May be fictional to you, but she is real to me. She's starting to live in my mind too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It make me feel good that you say that. Cassie is not fiction to me either, she's my oldest friend and I don't know what I'd do with out her.

      Delete