I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Please come by and read


I’m still working to get my new blog off the ground – I’m planning to be here for sure, but I hope you come by PK Corey’s Reading room today to check out Saturday Spanking snippets. I’m trying to let people know more about Cassie and Tom in general in the hope that they’ll want to read more.  Don’t forget to check back on Fantasy Friday this week, Sunny has a great story there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much PK. :). I will go check out the new site! Enjoy your day! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not surprising that your new site is very good. Your writing is always informative and interesting.

    FD

    ReplyDelete