I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I’m so excited!


I have another blog, a pretty new blog designed by CeeCi herself. It’s for the books, sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself. One book is coming out, but I have hopes for many more. The excitement of finally getting to publish consumes much of my thoughts, but I wanted a separate place to talk about it at length so… a blog just to promote my writing.

I would love any and all of you to visit me there and link that blog if you’re willing, I’m going to put a link here, but I won’t me linking that site back to New Beginnings. It’s certainly not that I think I could keep this one a secret if someone is going there, but I’d rather it not be obvious if a real life friend were to visit that one. Enough farbling, I hope you’ll visit…





25 comments:

  1. Beautiful new blog OK but ya might want to remove captcha. :-)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you should remove captcha. People hate it and often won't leave a comment because it is a pain in the arse.

      Delete
    2. Thanks girls, I never thought of it. Thanks for mentioning it.

      Delete
  2. Dang! I hate autocorrect...I really did type PK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting PK , I will definitely visit
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Been there to visit. It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have Ceeci to thank for that.

      Delete
  5. So exciting PK. I'm so happy for you! The new blog is beautiful :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your new site and will continue to visit. You must be so happy and proud. Don't want to nitpick but hope you get rid of that proving you're not a robot thing on your new site.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD,
      It should be gone and that's not nitpicking, it's helping out a friend - I hadn't tried to leave a comment there and hadn't thought of it.

      Delete
  7. I'm excited for you PK - love the new blog and wishing all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF,
      I'm looking forward to seeing how things go there.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the heads up everyone, I think I've got the captcha (robot thingy) turned off. Let me know if it's still there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PK,
    Hooray, just going.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, you're a doll as usual.

      Delete
  10. WONDERFUL PK!!! :). I'm so excited for you and wish you all good things ahead with your writing efforts! I love the new blog and will look more when I get home. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      You make me feel great. I hope the writing can continue.

      Delete
  11. been there and it is beautiful...so happy for you! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terps,
      Glad you think it's beautiful - I think it has a 'Cassie' feel.

      Delete
  12. This is really exciting- the start of something big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty,
      Oh I hope so - thank you!

      Delete
  13. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Amazing, PK, congratulations, you can be proud of you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona,
      Thank you! The support is great.

      Delete