I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Painful


I’m still around, but I haven’t commented much lately and if I owe you an email, I'm sorry.  I’m having problems with arthritis so I’m resting my fingers, as well as knees, ankles, toes, neck, shoulders, and any other moving parts, as much as possible. I have a Fantasy Friday ready for this week, so be sure and come by for that.

11 comments:

  1. Hey PK,

    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling 100%. Try and rest as much as you can. I hope you are feeling much better soon. We will be here when you are feeling up to it.

    Sending positive thoughts and healing energy your way and will definitely be back for FF!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK,
    hope that you fell better soon, thinking at you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:43 AM

    Take care of you, Pk.
    Hugs.

    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PK, :)

    I'm sorry that you are feeling sore and unwell! I hope that you feel much better in short order! I will send you many positive thoughts and hugs to go with them.

    No worries about all of us here. We will be thinking of you and will be here when you are back in action. Feel better! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are back to 100% very soon. Pain is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi PK, Hope you are feeling better soon, see you Friday
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With any luck at all "this too shall pass". Hard to stay upbeat when in pain. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pain is so draining. Fighting to get through the day. Rest. I hope soon you will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many hugs and hope you feel better soon. We are all thinking of you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way PK...take care of yourself!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete