I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Spanking - almost


From now on I am going to put my Saturday Spanking Snippet over on my new blog. I hope all my friends will come on over there to read today. This is an important snippet for me, as well as a more complete explanation I’ll give there on Sunday or Monday.

I hope my friends here will link the new site, I’d really appreciate it. The writers I’ve linked to there have all been very warm and accepting me as a new writer, but you all here are the ones who really know me. I’ll be more than happy to link any of you too. Just let me know if that’s something you’d like me to do.

If you haven’t read Fantasy Friday please go here, it’s a good one from Daisy Christian.

And please come read my snippet today at PK Corey’s ReadingRoom! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elis,

    I have linked to your new blog and will definitely pop over and read the snipped. Good idea to post them on the new blog.

    I notice a number of referrals to my blog come from here so I wouldn't mind you linking me on your other blog as well :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're linked and thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. Elis,

    Still odd. I've been there, don't see that I'm linked but I've added you to my blog roll. Does that cover it or not.
    I don't understand linking. Should I be doing that?

    Still odd to call you Elis, I've always know PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have you linked now, I'm still in the process. The more places a person is linked the more likely people are to find you and come by, so yes be sure to link all your favorite sites.

      I'm putting up a post tomorrow about all the name changes and why, but my friends will always know me as PK and it's fine to use that forever.

      Delete