I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Buddy

Today is my friend CeeCi's birthday.
I sat here trying to think of words to describe this wonderful person.
When I googled some of the words this is what I found.













So to my beautiful, funny, intelligent,
unique, loving, sexy and amazing friend
I wish you a very, very
Happy Birthday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, CeeCee!!!
    PK what a wonderful post to describe your good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday CeeCi...hope it's great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday CeeCi may it be your best one yet.

    Big hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, Hear, hear, me too!!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Hi PK
    A beautiful Birthday Tribute to your Good Friend. Of course you know I loved the picture of the cosmic beads.(go figure)
    Happy Birthday Ceeci.
    I think the best part of this blogging is the friends we make.
    Take care
    AG
    (my new nickname with thanks to Eva, use it if you find it easier)
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you, CeeCi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pictures you have chosen PK
    Happy Birthday CeeCee.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:37 AM

    Hope this day is the beautiful beginning of an absolutely magnificent year for you CeeCi.
    Best Wishes,
    R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you the best year of your life, CeeCi! And lots of happy birthday wishes, too... with friends like PK and all the other folks here, it has GOT to be the best ever!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  10. CeeCi,
    Wishing you a great year and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a wonderful surprise, you've all made my special day very special.

    The pictures are great, and just like Andrades Girl, I loved the pictures of the beads! They look like early Bronwen Heilman pieces. She did a whole series using dichroic glass and fine silver to create greats orbs that looked like little galaxies.

    When it comes to friends, you're the amazing one!!

    Hugs~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete