I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 19, 2009

I think you'll agree

I am sure most of us have seen this but it did fit the way I was feeling today so I'm posting it. I bet I am not the only one who feels this way.

Gonna be a Bear

In my next life I want to be a bear.
If you are a bear, you get to hibernate.
You do nothing but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate,
you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that too.

If you are a bear you birth your children
(who are the size of walnuts)
while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown,
cute cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that.

If you are a mama bear everyone knows you mean business.
You swat anyone who bothers your cubs.
If your cubs get out of line
You swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you are a bear
Your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling.
He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and
excessive body fat.
He knows not to get between you and the food.

Yep, gonna be a bear.

9 comments:

  1. lol, PK I love this one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 AM

    Man you are on a roll tonight! Hysterical II.
    I wish I could be a bear!
    Take care,
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so my legs are hairy... it's winter after all!!

    Good one *g*

    Love you~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:12 AM

    I've often said I should be a hedgehog....roll up in a ball and hibernate in the winter. Solar powered girl here!!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one PK.

    Love
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Have a better day. Its inauguration day!

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmmm, after almost 6 hours of working already on a cold dreary dutch day I fully agree with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK, as a Bear, you get a lot of respect
    Love it.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is cute...yes, I think sleeping,eating, and even growling sounds good! :-)

    ReplyDelete