I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, January 09, 2009

English Rules

I got this from my sister today -

On my 60th birthday, I got a gift certificate from my wife. The certificate paid for a visit to a shaman living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction. After being persuaded, I drove to the reservation, handed my ticket to the shaman, and wondered what I was in for.

The old man slowly, methodically produced a potion, handed it to me, and with a grip on my shoulder, warned, "This is powerful medicine and it must be respected. You take only a teaspoonful and then say ‘1-2-3'. When you do that, you will be more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you will be able to perform as long as you want."

I was encouraged. As he walked away, I turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

''Your partner must say '1-2-3-4'," the shaman responded. "But when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

I was eager to see if it worked. I went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited Cara to join me in the bedroom. When she came in, I took off my clothes and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, I was the manliest of men. Cara was excited and began throwing off her clothes. And then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition.


Sorry folks, the teacher in me just couldn’t resist!!

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:51 AM

    lol, good one/ I love it

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the third reading I got it. Very funny.
    Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one PK, very funny.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! That was great. Good laugh for the morning!

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! That was great. Good laugh for the morning!

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, my reaction was, oh no!!!
    That is wickedly funny.
    Jay I don't believe that you had to read it three times.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My reaction was the exact same as Paul's... "Oh, NO!"! Very, very funny... and I'm not even awake yet!

    Hugs to you and your sister for this!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Hi PK
    Hysterical Post! You know I have this problem all the time and I just don't know how to fix it! BTW...I've tried to comment before and it wouldnt take it, I hope it works this time.
    Take care,
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Cara needs a good spanking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:35 PM

    Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is too cute...funny...thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:05 PM

    that was funny

    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jean,
    Yep, I liked it.

    Jay,
    I must have been typing in American.

    Thanks Ronnie

    Debbie,
    Glad to start your morning off well.

    Paul,
    I understand - it was almost more sad than funny.

    Tig,
    My sister is a never ending source for things like this.

    Andrades,
    My goal here it to help everyone with their grammar!! Seems to be working now.

    K,
    That might pass the time for a month.

    Eva, Terps, Cathy - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Nice one! I enjoy interesting use of language...grins.

    Poor chap!

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:50 AM

    I've only today found your site through Andrades Girl. Absolutely LOVED this....it will keep me giggling on and off all day I'm sure!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete