I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fantasy Friday - the Reveal

Wasn’t that a great Fantasy Friday? I just love a good brat especially when she has such a nice outfit to wear! Here is how the voting went – Mina got 44% of the vote, Jflame 25%, Pretty dd Girl got 19% and Eliane 13%.

But how many of you voted for the right author? Let me hear from you – our author was Jflame! Not only can this girl write fantastic Harry Potter Fan fiction she writes very hot spanking stories from the real world too! If you haven’t had the chance to visit her blog, JFlame’s Journey you have to start going by. Jay, thank you so much for contributing to Fantasy Friday. I hope you will again.

This week is a very special Fantasy Friday – so special it begins on Wednesday. Please come by early and check it out. I want to thank everyone who has ever written for Fantasy Friday – this week will be the 60th story I have posted and it all your doing! You guys are wonderful for your support! I hope to hear from many more of you. All spankos have a story. We all had our fantasies before we came out to anyone – write it down! Send it in! We all want to hear it! Send any stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

9 comments:

  1. A great story please write another for us.

    Big hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guessed wrong I'm afraid but excellent story Jay, thanks and thank you PK

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:52 AM

    Jflame
    Keep it up. You are a woman of many talents- bravo!! Thank you for writing.
    Thanks PK for continuing FF.
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! I got this one right!!!! Yippee! Maybe I do know my little couz better than I thought I did!

    Big hugs to you, sweet jay... you ARE ever so talented and are learning to channel your talents in new and endearing ways!

    And an extra-big hug to you today, PK... thank you for continuing the legacy of Fantasy Friday, and for doing so much more with it than I ever could have.

    Hugs and love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Hi PK
    Another Great Story! And you know how much I love your FFs. Well Jay had me fooled! I voted for Mina!
    I will go congratulate her now.
    Take care,
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, I'll have to have words with you, helping my brat to deceive me.
    Jay a smashing story, you fooled me.
    Love and warm hugs to both of you.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! (punches air victoriously) We fooled him PK, excellent.
    And a big raspberry to all those people who have said that I am watching too much American tv and speak like a yank! See it is a useful talent.
    Although I am now nervous about speaking to Paul tonight, I hope I didn't get you into trouble PK. If I did I'll take your spanking.
    Aww what the hell, Muhwhawahwahwah now you shall all suffer through my wierd imagination!
    Striding round bedroom pompusly grining at those who were fooled.
    Hugs to all and especially PK.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Jflame -great story/ can't wait for another one

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. David,
    I hope she will.

    Ronnie,
    LOL I love it when we are able to fool people.

    I Gal,
    I agree Jay is very talented!

    Tig,
    Fantasy Friday is a great concept - glad you thought of it and I appreciate you passing it on to me!

    Andrades,
    It's really fun when you feel familiar with everyone's writing.

    Paul,
    I love fooling you and I will happily take what ever punishment you might have in mind!! She really did a great job.

    Jay,
    LOL!! I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. You deserve it for doing a great job. But don't think you are going to get to steal a spanking that could be coming my way!!

    Jean,
    Me either, now how about you writing me one?

    ReplyDelete