I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Nick's seeing what I need

I’d have to say it’s been a pretty good weekend. I was down a pound this week. That always feels good. I’ve been out a time or two this weekend and I’ll be eating out some this week so I’ve got to be careful but it’s still heading in the right direction.

There has been a little spanking fun around here. Twice I’ve been caught on the run as Nick has thought of something that I did, or probably didn’t do, and got my bottom warmed. I know the second one was for something I did though. I was peaceful writing in my special room with my little fireplace on when I fell asleep. My little fire is remote controlled so when my feet get cold I turn it on and as they get toasty I turn it off. This time as I was getting toasty I fell asleep. Nick wandered out to check on me when the living room started getting too hot for him. We keep our thermostat on 68 but my room was closing in on 80 as I slept away.

He didn’t say much then, he waited for me to come out of the shower – when my butt is at its most tender to express his feelings. We were going out with friends that evening and I do love to be spanked before we go out! I did the ouchy dance as he talked about getting the fire turned off or wasting gas or something. I forget… are we suppose to listen to what they are saying when they spank?

Sunday afternoon we took full advantage of our empty nest. First we both napped for a while and then Nick decided it was time for some stress relief. I really have been letting work get to me lately. It often comes in waves for me. I can shrug it off for long periods and just laugh at the absurdity of it all and then without warning I just get enraged by the whole stupid mess! I’m angry one minute and teary the next. Neither is a mood Nick likes. The strap brought me back nicely to where my thoughts should be. Nick told me if I was going to be teary he had better be the one causing it. LOL, I guess most vanillas might not realize that was a sweet statement, but I understood and I agree. There was spanking, massages, plugs, vibrators and sweet loving, a wonderful afternoon. Maybe this week I can turn my thoughts to my real job, the one I love and the one I do well and away from all the ridiculous and mind numbing busy work the ‘higher ups’ seem to stress as the most important. And if I don’t, I hope Nick will find a good way to remind me.


* A new bloggers note. Nita has begun a new blog, A Brat's Diary. Nita has an interesting point of view because she is from a different culture. I love it because it prove to me TTWD and DD are practiced by people of every culture. I know she can use friends to support her in her search. I hope you'll go by and welcome her to the sisterhood.

12 comments:

  1. PK, yippy, things are really going well for you.
    I visited Nita, interesting.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you. Sounded like a really great weekend.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Sunday afternoon! I so wish they would just let good teachers teach! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk, tsk leaving the heat on... sounds like a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL PK, yes I really do think they believe we are supposed to be listening to the things they say while they are wacking away. I'm not sure what they are thinking at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you did have a wonderful weekend. Well done on the weight loss.

    Thanks for the link Nita's blog will pop over and say hello.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I hoped for on Sunday afternoon, unfortunately a house full of teenage boys nixed that.

    But, empty house this morning, yay, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great weekend PK. I enjoyed reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paul,
    I hope Nita finds some friend here.

    Sunnygirl,
    It was a good weekend, relaxing and fun.

    Abby,
    That’s a miracle I don’t expect to see in my life time again.

    Rogue,
    As you can see, I’m a rotten wife.

    Susie,
    Woops, maybe I’ll try listening next time.

    Ronnie,
    Cross your fingers for me this week!

    Faerie,
    From what I’ve seen of many teenage boys you could probably had a good spanking and made love in the same room as long as you didn’t get between them and the TV or the food.

    Dancingbarez,
    Thanks, it was good and I appreciate you coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post sounds like a great weekend was had - and certainly sounds like Nick is really starting to see what you need :) way to go you two :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. PK: How wonderful that Nick is taking advantage of your empty nest and giving you the stress relief you need. Let's hope he keeps it up.

    And thanks for the heads up agains the new blogger. Always like to welcome new bloggers.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nita's blog was very short but very good. Is that it? She has updates of new beginnings on it but nothing from her since 2012. That's too bad. She was interesting.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete