I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

It takes all kinds

A happy New Years to everyone! I’m really happy to be starting another New Year here, seems a long time since I typed my very first post back in 2006. Who would have ever imagined I’d still be finding anything to write about over 6 year later. I’m still here because I love spanking and discussing all the different aspects of TTWD. Over the years I’ve enjoyed talking over the fence with people who run the gambit, collared slaves, those into BDSM, some that go outside their marriage for discipline reasons, some in DD marriages, some for whom spanking ends up mostly as erotic foreplay – with just a little discipline thrown in to keep try and keep everyone happy (this is me I guess) and those for whom it’s purely erotic play. I have enjoyed getting to know and talk with people from all these different ways of life. This is such a tolerant community. We mostly seem to be happy for someone who is in a much different situation than ours as long as their happy with where they are.

This makes me thing of the question I ask last week:

Do you want your daughter to have a dd life style? Do you want her to be submissive to her husband? Do you want him to spank her if she disobeys him? If we really think that this is the best life style, are we training our sons and daughters to be ready to assume those roles when they’re grown?

I appreciate all of you that shared your thoughts. My daughter is 19 so I’m thinking that within the next 5 to 7 years she’ll quite possible be meeting her future husband, so I do think about it. I spent the first 23 years of my marriage denying who I was and what I really wanted. I often wonder how thing might have been different if I’d been open with him to begin with. I don’t think Mollie is a spanko, although with the secrecy we are nearly forced to live with, who knows for sure. Any decision on this topic it 100% up to Mollie and spouse, but whatever her needs and desires are I hope she will be open with him early on.

As many of you pointed out in your comments, I think it all depends on the man she marries. If, God forbid, she marries some arrogant prick who says ‘I’m the boss and you’ll damn well do what I say or I’ll beat your ass.’ Well, actually, that would never be a problem because if he was like that, I’d kick his ass up around his shoulders before I stabbed him in the heart and hid the body. But seriously if she marries the man I picture her with – one who loves her completely and has a strong desire to protect and care for her, then I wouldn’t mind a tad of TTWD thrown in because I truly think it bring a couple closer. There is an intimacy and level of trust that comes with TTWD that strengths the bonds of love. At least I feel this way.

I’m pretty sure that Mollie and I will never, ever discuss this. She is VERY private about her personal life. She may well be ready to marry before she shared with me that she’s kissed the guy. And that’s okay. I love the person Mollie has become. I trust her good sense and judgment. If she were 15 or 16 and dating some creep who was trying to control her and be ‘dominant’ well, that would have me looking for my knife again. But this kid’s smart. When she finds the right guy – he’ll be right. For one thing I’ve been praying about it for 19 years now and asking God to bless the man he has in mind for Mollie and to help him grow and become a strong, funny, loving man for my daughter. Maybe they’ve met, maybe they haven’t, but there is PLENTY of time.

To everyone reading here – I hope your New Year is filled with love and joy and everything you desire.

9 comments:

  1. I'll happily volunteer to help hide the body.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending much love and warm wishes your way my friend, thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Lil, happy to offer my services if you need help. Happy New Year, PK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, happy new year, have a good one.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year PK. Hope 2012 is your best year yet.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and may you have lots of spankings in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lil,
    Now that's a friend, thanks.

    Faerie,
    Thanks, I'm glad we're here for each other.

    Rogue,
    I'll keep you on my body hiding list. If anyone ever hurts any of our kids it would be necessary!

    Paul,
    Hope your year is great too.

    Ronnie,
    I hope the same for you too.

    Michael,
    Hope you're year is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK: Happy New Year and how wonderful that you started blogging in 2006 and are still a fixture in our community. It is likely there are very few bloggers who have been blogging for that long.

    And let's hope Mollie's is open with her future husband about what she desires, regardless of what they might be.

    FD

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fd
    Happy new years to you! I hope the same thing for Mollie.

    ReplyDelete