I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fantasy Friday, 1900's Cameo

Today is another brand new Fantasy Friday. I'm so excited to have so many people sending in stories. Today's story is from Mandy, she has written for us before. You can find her story here. She been writing again and we have this story and another one coming in a few weeks. Your weekend is beginning, sit back and enjoy...

1900's Cameo


We had just gotten a new assignment for our history class and I was both nervous and excited. My group consisted of Derryk, Matt, Amber, and myself. Derryk was a bit of a nerd, a really sweet guy who liked to act in school plays and was a details fanatic. He would have access to costumes and some props. Amber was shy, quiet, and studious. Matt was well built with a commanding presence that settled around his broad shoulders like a cloak; I had had a crush on him since the first day of class. I was the idea girl, a bit more reserved than Derryk, but willing to go out of my way to ensure that life didn't get boring.

Our history professor, Mr. James, had just given the class our new assignment and divided us into groups. Each group was to take their assigned time period, and recreate a cameo of what life was like for people our age in that time. We could choose the place we wanted to showcase, but we must be true to the time period. Mr. James considered this a great way to help the entire class truly experience history. My group had been given the 1900's.

My reputation of an idea girl had my whole group looking to me when we met to discuss ideas. I looked around at everybody. I had a great idea, but I wasn't sure how they would take it. "We should do a cameo of a school day." I said.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Why would we do that Mya?" Derryk asked, "Wasn't the clothing the only thing that was different, for the most part?"

"No, that was different, but something else was different too. Something that made school a completely different experience than it is today." I replied.

"What?" asked Matt.

I looked around, everyone was looking back at me speculatively. "Corporal punishment." I replied.

I watched everyone's reactions. Matt looked amused. Derryk's brow was creased in concentration, like he was trying to remember if what I said was true. Amber looked hesitant.

"What's up?" I asked Amber.

"I think it's a good idea," Amber replied, "but I'm not getting spanked in front of the whole class. I would be too embarrassed to do something like that."

I smiled and looked at Derryk then Matt, turning my gaze predatory. "Hmmm." I said.

Derryk looked down and away from my gaze. Matt just smirked back at me.

"Well, I guess that's that." I declared.

"What's what?" asked Amber, confused.

"You can be a regular student and introduce our cameo I smiled kindly. Derryk is just as shy as you, so he can be a student, and be in charge of costumes and props. It would look ridiculous if I was trying to punish Matt, and he does authority well, so I'll be the one getting punished. It was my idea after all."

Derryk nodded. "That makes sense. There are some costumes left over from the "Great Gatsby" play we could use. I'll see if I can get them. I don't think we have any paddles back there, but I'll look."

Matt grinned, "I can get a paddle, don't worry about that."

Amber looked at him in surprise, "I'm glad I'm just a regular student. I'll help come up with the lesson Matt's going to be 'teaching' us. This is supposed to take five to ten minutes."

Matt nodded agreement. "We have a week to plan and get ready. Let's start on that now and try to have props here for practice tomorrow."

We spent the next fifteen minutes of class time leafing through the History book, trying to get ideas for Matt's lesson.

The next day, during class, our group went to the library and took over one of the group study rooms. Derryk hadn't brought any of the props except the costumes, but Matt had brought his paddle. It was a wicked looking thing, about eighteen inches long, four inches wide, and an inch and a half thick.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"My dad made it." Matt replied, "It can pack a terrific wallop. It makes a great cracking sound if it's used right." His eyes were on me as he said that last bit, gauging my reaction.

I worked hard not to give him one. Finally I nodded, both to quiet the butterflies in my stomach, and to get myself ready to participate in our project. He grinned and I realized he had taken my nod for permission to really spank me. "Oh well," I muttered. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

We all gathered around the table, in the middle of the room and discussed the lesson, and my 'crime,' which was to be not having done my reading the night before. I would try to explain my reasons, but Matt would have already heard my friends and me talking about the fun we'd had the night before. Being caught in both being unprepared for class, and a lie, I would be called to the front of the room to receive my punishment.

We moved the table back to give Matt room, and put a chair in the front of the room with the paddle on it to serve as Matt's desk. I was so preoccupied with my part in this play that I missed everything until Matt was in front of me, asking about something I was supposed to have read the night before.

"Huh?" I blinked.

"I asked you a question from last night's reading. Didn't you finish your reading last night?"

My reading? Oh, my reading. "I'm sorry sir," I said, trying to remember my lines. "I had to help take care of my baby sister, she's awful sick."

"Really?" Matt asked. "That's strange, I heard you talking with Amber and Emma about what a good time you had last night. Do you all find caring for a sick child so amusing?" Matt's voice grew stern.

"No sir." I replied meekly, doing my best to remember that this wasn't real.

Matt sighed, "First you came to class unprepared, and then you lied about it. This behavior will not be tolerated. Come to the front of the room and bend over. Place your hands on my desk."

"Yes, sir." I got up and did as directed. Matt removed the paddle from the chair.

"You will receive six strokes; two for being unprepared for class, four for lying. After all strokes have been administered you will thank me for correcting you, apologize, and go stand in the corner."

I looked at Matt swiftly, he was improvising, but it sounded good. "Yes sir."

"Don't forget, if you get out of position we start over."

I snuck another glance at Matt, then looked at Derryk and Amber. They looked mesmerized by the scene playing out before them. I stifled a giggle and focused on the chair in front of me. Whap, my dress muffled some of the sound, but the pain was real. I gasped and clutched the chair. Crack, the next whack was much more audible, and nearly lifted me off my feet.

"If you had not lied we would be done." Matt's voice spoke from behind me. "In the future do not compound your crimes by lying." He seemed to be waiting for some kind of response.

"Yes sir" I gritted out, now wishing I had had a taste of the paddle before agreeing that I would endure six whacks from it.

Snap, the next blow rang out. Matt was certainly a quick study when it came to getting clear sound from his paddle. Whap, the next whack didn't sound as clear, but it still hurt. It was getting hard to stay in position. Snap. I gasped as the next blow landed at the juncture of my thighs and buttocks. I comforted myself with the idea that I only had one more whack to endure. Smack! The last whack lifted me onto my toes and dislodged the tears that were floating in my eyes. I clutched the chair for support, then stood shakily. "Thank you for correcting me. I apologize for being unprepared, and for lying."

"You are forgiven." Matt said. "Now into the corner."

I shuffled into the corner, suddenly glad that I wouldn't have to sit down right away. I could hear Matt continue his 'lesson' behind me. After a couple minutes I felt Matt's hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Mya? I know I was hitting pretty hard, but I wanted the right sound, and I wanted it to seem as real as possible. You stayed in character, so I thought you were okay until I saw your tears."

His eyes were worried as he looked down at me so I smiled. I'll be okay. I think I'll take it easy in practice tomorrow, but I'll be ready to perform next Monday.

Matt smiled and I noticed Amber and Derryk watching me for my reaction. "It's okay you guys." I said, "I'm sore, but I'll be okay."

Derryk nodded. Amber looked puzzled. "Didn't that hurt?" She asked. "If your dress is like mine it has hardly any padding."

Matt's eyes swung toward mine. "Is that true? They look like they have a lot of padding. Let me see."

"I didn't think it was going to be so real or I would have said something." I said.

"Let me see." Matt's voice hardened.

I lifted the poofy gown up in the back and turned around. I was wearing boy shorts, but I still felt embarrassed. I felt someone's hand on my bottom and jumped.

"Stand still." Matt commanded. He lifted the bottom of my underpants up so he could see my cheek. "Hmmm, not too bad." He said. "A few lines and pretty red, but no bruising, you'll be fine by tomorrow." He pulled my underwear back in place and let go of my dress.

Amber shook her head. "Now I'm really glad I'm a good student."

I laughed and we made plans to meet again for another practice on Friday, to give me time to rest up.

Friday morning I awoke with a fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach. I got to school and had a hard time looking at Matt. When it was time to practice he patted my bottom on our way to the study room and asked how I was doing.

"I'm fine." I replied around the frog that seemed to have taken up residence in my throat.

"Good." He said. "I've been practicing." he turned his attention to the other two and told them that they should try harder to pretend that they saw students being spanked regularly, and less like it was an odd occurrence.

The practice went well. Matt had been practicing; his swats were all painful, and clear. As I stood in the corner, waiting for the cameo to be over I thought about how we would have the best cameo in the class.

Monday morning I had an even bigger case of the butterflies than I had before. This time the whole class would be watching me get spanked. I had been unable to stop myself from tearing up at either of our practices, so I was pretty sure I would tear up at the real thing. I was tempted to pad my bottom, but I knew that would interfere with the crisp sound of the smacks. I knew Matt wouldn't go easy on me.

As I looked around the classroom I saw other students dressed up in costumes from other centuries. One group had done a cameo on a festival in ancient Mesopotamia. Another group had done the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Then it was our turn.

I saw Derryk talking with Mr. James. Mr. James started to argue with Derryk, then Derryk said something that calmed him down, even though he still looked disturbed. Derryk continued to talk to him for a couple of minutes as the last group put their props away and Matt, Amber, and I set up. Derryk walked over to us and grinned. "I warned him. He won't interfere unless Mya tries to stop it."

"Good." Matt said, satisfied.

We all took our positions and Amber told the class that our group was doing a cameo of a school day in the 1900's then she sat down nervously. I wasn't sure why she was nervous. I was the one getting spanked. Matt started the lesson and everything went exactly as it had in practice. I fought down my butterflies and tried to remember my lines. Finally it was time. Matt stood in front of me and I was telling him that my sister was sick.

"Really?" Matt asked. "That's strange, I heard you talking with Amber and Emma about what a good time you had last night. Do you all find caring for a sick child so amusing?" Matt's voice grew stern.

"No sir." I replied, trying to sound meek.

Matt sighed, "First you came to class unprepared, then you lied about it. This behavior will not be tolerated. Come to the front of the room and bend over. Place your hands on my desk."

"Yes, sir." I got up and did as directed. Matt removed the paddle from his 'desk.'

"You will receive six strokes; two for being unprepared for class, four for lying. After all strokes have landed you will thank me for correcting you, apologize, and go stand in the corner."

"Yes sir."

"Don't forget, if you get out of position we start over." Matt intoned. I had not started over yet, and I certainly didn't intend to start now. I gripped the edges of the desk and waited. The classroom was silent. Crack! The first stroke landed like a line of fire. I squeaked and gripped the desk, barely managing to stay in position. Crack! A second line of fire joined the first and my knuckles turned white.

"If you had not lied to me we would be done." Matt's voice lectured. "In the future do not compound your crimes by lying."

"Yes sir." I replied.

The next whack lifted me onto my toes and if I had not already been clutching the desk so hard I might have lost my position.

"Stop." A voice from the back of the room rang out.

Matt paused, "Yes Mr. James?"

"Are you sure Mya is okay?" Mr. James asked.

I started to get up and answer, but Matt's hand on my back stopped me. "Mya came up with the idea for the cameo, and gave her permission for me to use real force for the sake of realism the very first practice. She has done this twice, and though she will be sore she knows I won't really hurt her."

Mr. James hesitated, "Is that true Mya?"

"Yes sir." I replied from my position bent over the desk.

"Very well," Mr. James sighed as he returned to his seat.

I felt a warning tap on my bottom and gripped the desk in anticipation of the next strike. It came, like a bolt of lightning, followed swiftly by two more. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I turned, thanked Matt for correcting me, and promised to do better in the future.

Matt smiled, forgave me, and sent me to the corner. Matt, Derryk, and Amber finished out the cameo. When it was over, I asked to be excused for a minute. Mr. James nodded permission with a concerned look in his eyes. I smiled at him and left the room.

I was halfway down the hallway when I heard Matt's voice calling for me to stop. I waited for him to catch up.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked. "You never left after a practice before."

"I'm okay, I just needed to wash my face and rub my bottom." I replied with a furtive smile. "You never hit that hard in practice."

Matt smiled, followed me into the bathroom and watched me wash my face. After I was done he put his arms around me and started gently kneading my backside. "Is that better?" He asked.

"Mmmmhmm." I replied. Relaxing against his body.

"Wanna go out with me on Friday?" Matt asked.

"What?" I mumbled, surprised.

"I like you. I have for a while, and you aren't scared of me after I spank you." Matt said. "If I have to spank you for real I know you'll be okay."

I considered this. "Why would you spank me for real?" I asked, thinking that the spanking I had just taken had felt real enough.

"Well, I guess for things like not taking care of yourself, and being disrespectful. We can come up with a list if you want."

I thought about it. I knew he would spank hard if he felt the situation warranted it, but he was right; I didn't fear him. Plus, the attention he was giving my bottom made me ready to agree to anything. "I think we can work something out." I smiled.

~o0o~

Thank you Mandy! I'm glad you are writing and sharing with us again. I hope you will keep it up. Remember Mandy will have another story up in a few weeks. As usual I'm greedy - I want more and more stories. I think everyone should give it a try. Please send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

10 comments:

  1. I'm off to work now, but I'll definitely come back and read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Mandy, and different.
    PK, this one is a keeper.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your story Mandy, thanks. Look forward to reading your next one.

    Thanks PK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very creative and wonderful story. thank sfor sharing it! abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:52 PM

    A very original story, Mandy! I liked it very much and will look forward to reading the next story of yours.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy9:35 PM

    Thanks everyone. It's nice to get such supportive feedback.

    Thank you PK for hosting such a great blog! :)

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy9:37 PM

    Thanks everyone. It's nice to get such supportive feedback.

    Thank you PK for hosting such a great blog! :)

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea for a story, Mandy. Look forward to reading your next one.

    And, congrats, PK, on getting a steady stream of new stories.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:03 AM

    I hope there is a sequel!!

    Great story, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete