I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Ahhhh-chooooo...

I managed to catch a cold somewhere. I'm thinking of blaming Sunnygirl but since we've never met in person and live several states away I'm willing to admit it might not have been her. Anyway my computer is making my eyes hurt. So if you don't hear from me in the next little bit, don't worry I'm just recuperating. There will be a brand new Fantasy Friday story up this weekend though so I hope you'll come by for that.

8 comments:

  1. Want me to send over the tissues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will be better soon, try having vitamin C :) it could help with the cold

    Hugs,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and juice. Sending warm healthy thoughts your way! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that PK. Stay warm, and drink plenty of fluids. A hot toddy is good when you have a cold.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like me to send chicken soup? Get lots of rest and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you already. Stay in bed and take your spankings -- I mean, medicine. Huh, maybe that's the same thing. Hope you're better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK: Get well soon. Look forward to seeing you again.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK, hope that you feel better soon.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paol.

    ReplyDelete