I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Sorry, not all that interesting

I know you’re all going to have a hard time believing this but I didn’t enjoy going back to work Monday. I’m afraid my focus at work sometimes seems to be waiting for the next vacation. Mollie has a whole month off. The really good news is that LJ and Collin will be home (here) Thursday! Then we’ll have our Christmas with them. I do miss my boys!

With Mollie around there hasn’t been much on topic to talk about – but bless Nick’s heart he has been trying – a quick hand spanking here or there, excellent use of a wooden spoon in the kitchen while she napping in her room, some early morning loving (the silent type) when we can. We’ve sent a few provocative emails. In other words we are trying to keep up each other’s interest.

On the diet front – it’s been tough. Christmas, of course, but also just having Mollie around brings so much more food into the house. It’s soooo easy to just grab one little bite of something. I actually only gained one pound last week, which I was pretty proud of, but I’ve been over eating since my weigh in Friday. At least until today, I was back to correct eating today. I’m not quitting! For one thing, I give up and I think Nick would stop playing around with spanking and be serious for a moment. It might not feel as good and my fantasies. I know he doesn’t really care what I weigh, but I thing he knows just how down and depressed I’d be if I just gave up. When he’s willing, he can provide great motivation for this healthier life style.

I told you there wasn’t much interesting to post. But sometimes I just want to write.

9 comments:

  1. PK, interesting or not, it's always good to hear from you.
    Keep up the good work with healthy eating.
    Enjoy your children.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting because it's about you and we all like to hear about your life spankings or no spankings.

    Good that Mollie will be home to see the boys. Enjoy the time with them.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading here..spanking or not! good for you for not giving up..I gained 1 and a half...over more than 2 weeks with extended family, was pleased with that. Enjoy the time with your daughter and boys! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes boring is good. After all the excitement of the holidays and I always feel a let down this time of year - I kind of like it for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we are interested in hearing how things are going. With all the food around only gaining a pound is good and you didn't get down and quit so that is even better. Hope the boys have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been boring at our place too- maybe boring is good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to hear about just the normal everyday stuff. Continued success with your diet.
    Hugs,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boring is better than chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul,
    I always enjoy my kids and I will keep up on the healthy eating.

    Ronnie,
    Thanks friend, I’m really glad Mollie will be here too. I would have hated for her to miss their short visit.

    Abby,
    You did great too! Eva quoted a friend of theirs, Danny from the Biggest Loser. It was simple “Quit, quitting.” Short and sweet, but true.

    Sunnygirl,
    I don’t think my life will ever be made into a movie but I am very happy with the way it’s going.

    Faerie,
    I’m glad you don’t mind reading about everyday things. I love having spanko friends that I can just talk about everyday stuff with.

    Pooky,
    You’re right. Boring is often good.

    Katia,
    Normal is good! I’m going to keep working on it.

    Christina,
    You got that right!!!

    ReplyDelete