I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fantasy Friday, Real Life

Happy Friday to you all. I love most everything about Fridays even before you add Fantasy Friday. For me our stories are just the cherry on top.

I love hosting FF because it give me the opportunity to talk to so many different people out here. Some stories are sent by friends that have their own blog, but many come from people who rarely even leave comments. Many of these folks enjoy reading and sometimes, if we're lucky, they break down and write a story of their own.


Our story today comes from a friend who does not fancy herself a writer, but she’s wrong. I kinda had to bully her into writing one. Her story may not be elaborate but I can see in my mind everything she talks about. I think this is a sign of a good writer. Please make her feel welcomed, I’ll tell you more about her at the end. For now, please enjoy…



Real life


I guess this really isn’t a Fantasy Friday story. I can’t write story like all of you all can. I emailed PK to tell her I liked reading and she told me to try writing one. I told her everyone out here seemed like really good writers and I didn’t want to do that then she told me to just write my own story of my life. So I got up the nerve to try.

We’re very ordinary people. Dennis works hard, he doesn’t wear a tie. He comes home dirty from work but he comes home with a smile for me and the kids. He’s a good man. We don’t have money for many extras but he’ll bring me wild flowers from the field sometimes. He’ll watch the kids if I want to go to the movies with my friends. When he sees I’m too tired or frustrated to cook supper he’ll pile us all in the car and go to McDonalds to eat. He’ll have me and the kids laughing at his jokes and teasing so much the worries of the day just fade away.

Out here you all tall about a dd relationship. We've never called it anything. He doesn't have a ton of rules and stuff but he’s serious about 3 things, keep yourself healthy and safe, don’t lie to him and no sass mouth. I do my best but if I break these rules I get my butt whipped. Our kids have the same rules but they don’t get whipped for breaking them. Dennis says they’re just kids that need to learn. A night with no TV is all we need to use to straighten them right up when they forget. Dennis says I’m a grown woman and should know better.

I lied to him about a Christmas gift I got for the kids. I knew he’d think it was too much and I really wanted to get it so I told him it was half of what it really cost. I write the checks to pay for stuff so I didn’t think he would know but for some reason he saw the bill. He was pretty mad. He went right to the phone and called my mama – she only lives about 10 minutes away. He told her that he sure would like to have some time alone with his wife and could the kids come visit for a while. My mama was tickled and told him to bring them on and let them spend the night. She thinks its real romantic when he does this. Sometimes it is, but not this time.

After he got the kids ready he whispered to me to that I better have my naked butt in the bedroom corned and be holding the hairbrush when he got back. I sure wasn’t happy but I did like he said. I heard him come in later but I kept my eyes in the corner. I could tell he was standing in the bedroom doorway and finally he asked me what happened when I lied to him. I told him I knew I’d get a whippin. And I sure did. He spanked me real hard! I was hollering and crying by the time he finished. He was sweet afterwards and hugged me and dried my tears but he wasn’t done with me yet. Lying is something Dennis is real serious about. He told me that that it would take him about 7 hours of work to pay off the $120 I’d lied about and that for the next week I’d have to spend an hour after we got the kids in bed writing lines for him. That wouldn’t be so bad except when I’m writing lines I don’t get to just sit in a chair. Dennis brought this awful rough door mat. It hurts real bad just to rub your hand across it. He puts that in chair I have to sit my naked butt on that thing for an hour a night for the next 7 nights while I write those lines. I wish I hadn’t lied to him to start with. I told him I was real sorry and he knew I was telling the truth.

I know this isn’t a real story like you all are used to but I appreciate PK letting me be a part of Fantasy Friday too.

~o0o~


My friend Cathy wrote this story. She says she has been married for 12 years and they have three children. She received her first spanking from her husband when they were dating. Cathy tells me that she doesn’t get spanked often, but she knows it will come if he thinks it’s needed. From the emails we have exchanged I can tell you she loves her husband very much and they seem very close. Cathy, I hope you will write for us again.

If there there are more people out there writing stories I hope you'll please send them to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Cathy,

    You are a wonderful writer. Story that come from the heart are always the best. Thank you for sharing.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    thank you for having the courage to share this.
    PK, she is a jewel!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy
    You are a great writer. The characters jump off the page. Please keep writing.

    PK: Keep urging her to write more even a continuation of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,

    That was lovely. Thank you for sharing with us. I really do hope you write more.

    Thanks PK.

    Vron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, your story was so honest and real, I would love to read more.

    pk Finally found your site! Love it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy that was a sweet story, the love between you two is very obvious. Please write more and don't worry about writing like "the others". This community is full of all kinds of different people and different realtionship styles, but everyone is very accepting. Embrace your difference and share away.

    Pk, again you have found another wonderful writer, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy- most of us have to make up what you truly have. Stand tall and be proud and do share with us again. thanks again. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually people write best when it comes fromt he heart and they write what they know....you have done both here. It is a wonderful account. Thanks for sharing. abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can add is "Ditto"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Cathy,

    I loved your story, but sorry you had to get spanked with a hairbrush. Ouch!!!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Cathy did a great job too! I hope she gets the writing bug like many of my other friends!

    Blondie, I'm glad you found the place too. I hope you'll be by often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly,I love the real stories the best!

    Great job!

    HUGS!

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. PK: You found another good author and you are so good at bullying potential writers into doing stories. Cathy, that was a very good story and hope you will write more.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jamie7:53 AM

    Cathy that was great, I think the best part of all stories come from the heart and you clearly have so much love in your life, i hope you get the bug to write again.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1:20 PM

    I want to say thank you to everyone. You have all been real nice. I would like to write some more stories. I'll send them to PK if I do.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete