I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I need to get 'me' back

I had a great weekend with the kids. I love them dearly – but I won’t be sorry to have our empty nest back after next weekend. When we go so long without any privacy I stop feeling like PK. I began drifting back to who I used to be. The old me wasn’t a bad person, but someone that was very withdrawn much of the time. I definitely need a reconnection spanking. Not a few swats and right into sex, I need some spanking! I hope it ends up with sex, but sometimes Nick forgets that for me spanking is an important part of the reconnection, the time to become PK again. I want to start off slow, not too hard to begin with – it’s been a long time, and I want it to last a while.

My dream reconnection would begin before Mollie even leaves. I love emails and texts from Nick, a few threats of what is to come maybe. I’d love to be spanked several days in a row. That’s hardly ever happened. I love a good spanking starting over clothes (not Nick’s favorite way). It starts off slow and builds up to a good hard spanking, then as I lose the clothes it can start all over again slow and once again build up. And while sex is great after a spanking, it doesn’t always have to follow; sometimes a little cuddling would be good. I guess mostly I’m dreaming of taking the time for ourselves. No one will be coming home, no one is going anywhere. Just us again, that’s gonna feel good.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I read this and thought that's me. It's exactly where I am this morning. Me and Significant Other haven't had any of the quality privacy you're describing for almost a month now and it's making me very down. SO doesn't mind, but it's killing me. I get cranky, moody and argumentative. Living with teenage kids in the house is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK,I hope that it happens soon!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Paul. Even if they are our dearest beloved children and grandchildren and you hate to see leave you want your life back. Been there, done that.
    I love getting the texts too. The anticipation makes me all tingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan! Hope he 'implements' it soon!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there last week, it was so good to welcome 'me' back! You will too...soon I hope! abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK: Nice to hear you are enjoying the empty nest. It's nice to see the kids and nice to see them go so you can become a couple again. And let's hope your time together includes a lot more spankings.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your time will come again soon but why don't you start it off by sending Nick a sexy email and a few texts.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old Fashioned Girl,
    I think so many of us find ourselves in this situation so very often. My fellow doesn’t seem to mind that much either. Grrrrr… Thanks for coming by.

    Paul,
    I have my fingers crossed!

    Sunnygirl,
    Deep down I’m pleased with the way I feel. Some of my friends are either devastated that their children are enjoying lives of their own or they have a 30 year old, still at home, sleeping until noon then playing video games all day. I feel lucky that the kids are doing well and Nick and I are too.

    LOL, Rogue. Me too!

    Abby,
    I hope so. Sometimes Nick get right back into it and other times not. We’ll see.

    FD,
    That would be heaven. We’ll get there sometime, somehow.


    Ronnie,
    Advice taken!! Let’s see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:37 PM

    I'm not at your stage of life yet and it will be years till I get there, lol! But, glad you're enjoying your time with Nick.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe he just needs a little nudge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our nest is suddenly overflowing...Glad you got yours back! I can only imagine...lol.

    ReplyDelete