I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fantasy Friday, It's never too Late, part 2

As promised, the second part of Sunnygirl's wonderful story. You can find part one here. Sunnygirl, some are saying that this would make another great series... might give you something to think about during your upcoming travels.

For now everyone enjoy ...

It's never too Late, part 2

Ginny and Ken were spending a great deal of time together. Ginny loved their relationship except that Ken could be a little over protective at times. She thought that he and Adam would get along just great. She didn’t like being told what she could and couldn’t do. Ken was used to making decisions in his business life and from what she gathered he had made all of the decisions in his married life. He could be a little overbearing at times. She was beginning to understand why he was still single. The word “submissive” was not in her dictionary. She and Steve had always shared everything and if they had a difference of opinion they talked it out until a final decision was made.

Last weekend was a great example of Ken’s attitude. Her daughter, Carolyn, planned on driving over and spending the weekend with Ginny. At the last minute something came up and she was unable to make it. Ken was apoplectic that she would cancel at the last minute without a thought of how her change of plans might affect her mother. Ginny said to relax; it wasn’t that big a deal. Ken thought it was and carried on until Ginny said enough and went back to her condo.

A couple of hours later, Ken was knocking at her door and offering an apology for his behavior.

Ginny accepted but told him they were going to have to come to an understanding if their relationship was to continue. She took pride in her independence and was not willing to give that up to a man at this stage of her life. Ken listened to what Ginny had to say. He understood her position and said he could live with it. There were only two things he insisted upon – complete honesty and her safety. He would not give in on those. They were too important to him.

Ginny understood the honesty part. A relationship could not thrive and succeed without it. As far as she was concerned safety was also something she could live with. After all, she was always careful. Having been a mother, it was something that was second nature to her. Most safety issues were just common sense and after sixty five years there weren’t many things she hadn’t encountered and dealt with successfully.

~o~

Tonight was going to be a big night. Adam, Cathy and the kids were coming to visit. They would be staying with Ginny. This would be the first time that Adam would be meeting Ken. Ginny had spent most of the week getting ready for the visit. She wanted everything to be perfect. To that end she made dinner reservations at the place she and Ken frequented. Ginny asked Ken to meet them there rather than getting together at the house. Her theory was it would be better for the men to meet on neutral territory and in the more casual atmosphere of a restaurant. Ginny knew that Adam would be on “protective alert” and wanted the meeting to go smoothly.

Her family arrived about 2:00. Ginny had wanted to pick them up at the airport but Adam said not to bother. He was going to have to rent a car anyway so they would just pick one up at the airport and drive to the condo. The children had grown in the time since she had last seen them. They were now 8 and 10. She hadn’t realized how much she had missed them. They “skyped” now and then but their lives were filled with school, friends and sports and they didn’t have much time for telephone conversations with Grammy. She was thrilled to have them here even if it was for too short a time.

They were meeting for dinner at 5:30. Early but then considering the time zone difference it would be better for the kids. Ken was already there when the rest of them arrived. He looked a little nervous, but she was sure she would be the only one to notice. He stood and shook hands with Adam and gave Cathy a quick kiss on the cheek. He shook hands with the children and gave them each a small goodie bag. Ginny was thrilled with his thoughtfulness. Once everyone settled in, Ken and Adam started talking about insurance giving Cathy time to talk to Ginny. Cathy thought Ken was very handsome and seemed to really care for Ginny. Cathy asked if their relationship was going to end up being permanent. Ginny said “like in marry”. “Yes”, said Cathy. Ginny said that “No, she didn’t think so. She liked Ken immensely and might even love him, but she liked having her own place and the freedom to come and go as she pleased”. Ken didn’t mean to eavesdrop but when he heard that he was dumbstruck. During Adam’s visit, he planned on telling him he was going to ask his mother to marry him.

As they were leaving the restaurant, Ken asked Ginny to drive home with him. Adam could follow if he wasn’t sure of how to get back to the condo. When they were alone in the car, Ken told Ginny he had heard what she had said to Cathy. He then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small package and handed it to Ginny. She opened and was awe struck. Inside was a beautiful diamond engagement ring. “Does that change your mind?” asked Ken. Ginny was speechless – she just continued to hold the box in her hand.

“Oh Ken I didn’t see this coming. I know we’ve been seeing lot of each other and I certainly enjoy your company but I never imagined you were this serious. I just wanted a fresh start and a new life. I never thought about getting married again. I love the freedom of knowing when I get up in the morning with the whole day ahead of me that I have no obligations whatsoever.” “Can you understand that?”

“Yes I can. I may not like it but I understand it. Is it because I’m overprotective?”

“That is something that makes me a little uncomfortable but that’s not the only reason.”

Well, I can’t help who I am. I have given you more latitude than I ever gave my wife. You know I loved my wife dearly but what you don’t know was that I would spank her when she overstepped the boundaries I set. We had a wonderful marriage and when she passed I wasn’t sure I would ever find someone I would be willing to share my life with. Then I met you. You are a wonderful free spirited woman and I love that about you and that is why I have tried very hard to curtail my dominant attitudes. But I’m not sure I could change after all these years.”

“Ken I am just not ready to commit to a full-time all encompassing relationship right now. I know it’s been two years since Steven passed but I really only started really being myself when I moved here to Arizona. I would like to enjoy that for a while longer. I am not saying I will never be ready but I am definitely not ready now.”

“Do you think we could continue to see each other”, said Ken. “I am not willing to give up so easily.”

Ginny said she thought they could continue to see each other. She liked him very much and for the most part was very comfortable with him. What he just shared about spanking his wife didn’t really surprise her. He had hinted about being in charge in his marriage and once, way back in the beginning of their relationship, they had a little argument and he told her that if she didn’t stop yelling at him he would spank her bottom. She wasn’t sure how that issue was resolved but she knew he didn’t spank her.

“Okay then” said Ken. They had just pulled into the condo garage. Ken asked if they could continue with their plans they had made. She thought that was fine. He kissed her good night and took her to her door. Adam was just coming out the door to get something out of the car so the kiss was a quickie. I’ll see you all tomorrow. And off he went.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Ginny loved her new life – she had been living in Tucson for less than a year but she was right at home. Sometimes she got a little whimsical for Castle Pines but it never lasted long. She had a very active life and was doing worthwhile things - not just playing cards with the girls. She had become a Friend of the Library and was also involved with the local food bank.

She and Ken still dated. He had asked her to marry him several times over the last four months and she always told him that she was just not ready. He was becoming less and less enamored of her refusals. One of these days she was going to have to either give in and accept his engagement ring or just let him go. She wasn’t being fair to him by stringing him along. She would give him her decision soon.

That weekend she and Ken were attending a charity function for the local food bank. It was the biggest fund raising event of their year. One of the features was a silent auction. Ginny decided to donate a weekend at the Inn in Tubac. She knew that Ken would be bidding on several of the items and was sure he would pick the Tubac weekend. She was going to arrange to slip in a little surprise if he won the auction.

When it was announced that Ken Vandenberg was the highest bidder for the Tubac weekend, Ginny silently started planning the weekend. To her great chagrin, Ken turned the weekend over to the couple that had made the next highest bid.

When they left the event, Ginny started sputtering about how he could have given up that weekend. She went on and on. He told her there was no sense in recreating a special weekend when he was no longer waiting for her to decide that she wanted him to be a permanent part of her life. This was the last time he was going to be her “Ken Doll” to take out and use when it suited her. From now on, he was either in her life or out of her life. He had danced to her tune for the last time. Now he was the one leading the dance.

She was furious even though she had decided that she was going to tell Ken that she would be honored to be his wife. Actually that was why she had donated that item for bid. She thought it would be perfect time to tell him then that she had made her decision. How dare he throw down a gauntlet? It wasn’t his place to tell her when she was ready. She was the one that would be making that decision. There were definitely some items that needed to be clarified before that ring was placed on her finger.

She was still giving him a piece of her mind when they arrived at her doorway. He opened the door and followed her in. Ginny finally realized he had stopped speaking some time back. His face was a mass of chiseled stone. He very resolutely took her arm and led her to the nearest chair. He sat down and pulled her down across his knee and proceeded to give her the spanking she had coming for a very long time.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK – “You stop this immediately” cried Ginny.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK- “owwwwwww, stop I said!”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK “I am going to call the police when you let me up!”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

“Then I better make this good honey” said Ken. “This is it. I’ve wanted to do this for months. I’ve been patient and waited as long as I am going to for you to decide to marry me. I am not going to stand by and watch you throw away our happiness any longer. When I am finished spanking you, I am going to kiss you good night and walk away. If you decide you want me, you know where I am. Until you do, we won’t be seeing each other socially anymore and I am telling you I won’t wait long. Enough is enough.”

He gave her two final licks and let her up. He tried to hug her and give her a kiss, but she pushed him away and told him to “get out”. He walked to the door and closed it behind him.

“Make sure to lock the door, Ginny.” Ken said through the door. Ginny picked up a figurine and threw it at the closed door. She heard him chuckle.

ONE MONTH LATER

Adam and his family, and Carolyn along with Ken’s daughter Heather and her children, and his son Josh were awaiting the arrival of the newlyweds. Ken and Ginny were married in the judge’s chambers and their wedding dinner was being held at the Inn in Tubac. Their children weren’t sure why their respective parents had chosen this particular site and when they asked, Ken and Ginny looked at each other and smiled. “It’s a place of great beginnings and happy endings” said Ken.

They didn’t reserve the two bedroom casita.

Their marriage vows did not include the word “Obey”.

~o0o~

Thanks again Sunnygirl. You have really been a big boost to Fantasy Friday. There are several more weeks of brand new stories. I hope you will all come back each week. I wish each of you would think of getting in on the fun. Come on, try to write a story. You know you want to. If you're willing send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com and we'll all enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Great Story and I agree it would make a wonderful series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:32 PM

    sunnygirl,

    Loved the ending! Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunnygirl: Very nice story and I hope you write more chapters about their relationship. You have a good knack for writing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Sunnygirl, you are so refreshing! Amongs so many strange female beings who have never known the sense of the words independence or dignity and strive for randomly kneeling at the feet of any individual provided he has got a c**k inbetween legs, to see a balanced, enjoyable and independent lady is so comforting I can't express!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous story :) cant wait for part 3 hehe *hint hint* xx

    ReplyDelete