I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nothing exciting

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I managed to eat a wonderful meal without going overboard. LJ ate with Collin’s family but I got to see him for a few hours during this long weekend.

When Black Friday rolled around I was in my bed snuggling warmly with Nick until nearly 9 o’clock. After Mollie left for babysitting we had some time alone – just us and the toy box. An interesting morning, we needed some reconnection. And we had the house to ourselves. And that’s all you need to know about this one.

Just after lunch I went to the gym for a beginning Pilates class and later I spend the afternoon wrapping Christmas presents. To all of you that went shopping – more power to you! But you didn’t have to worry about me getting in your way on that day.

LJ on the other hand had to report to work at 4:30 AM on Friday. Nick happened to be awake about 4:20 and gave him a call, “Just wanted to make sure you were on your way son.” He told him. “I’m here,” LJ told him “still looking for a parking place.” What fun!

He said it wasn’t as horrible as he was expecting. He was working in the camera department the same as he did this summer. Although he said some people were nasty most weren’t. Some were complaining that they had to wait to long and that the store was understaffed and should have brought in more help. Actually instead of one person in the camera department they had seven, but who’s counting?

Hours and hours later, he told me, he was hoping it was near lunch time when he looked outside and saw the sun coming up. How depressing! But he was mostly impressed with the people that were nice. When the store didn’t have the color camera one woman wanted LJ ordered one on line for a woman who seem stunned and grateful that was willing to be so helpful. So his day wasn’t really all that bad.

He came home for supper – I actually cooked for him. He stayed and visited for a few hours. So all and all our Thanksgiving was pretty calm and peaceful, just the way I like them. Sorry there was much exciting to write about. I’ll keep working on it.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    Sounds like a nice day/glad you and hubby got some time alone. I pity anyone who had tow ork that day. Thats nice you could spend some time with him with dinner.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I understand the need to reconnect and I even understand how some things just don't need to be said....

    Did you really think that I was going to let the Detail Whore get away with saying, "and that's all you need to know about this one"?

    Well, ok, I guess I can let it go, just this once....seeing as how you cooked for your son and all and I know how hard that was for you.

    Glad you had a nice holiday! Just think, Christmas is right around the corner!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything went ok for you PK. Christmas shopping is the worst. Mum drags me out with her about six times to get gifts and I always end up losing her! Now I just have to ask you guys a question. When you're in a cue whilst christmas shopping do you A. wait your turn happily.
    B. Sigh, huff or complain loudly.
    C. Think to yourself "Don't these people move any faster? I'm gonna be here forever. Don't they know who I am?"
    I'm definatly a C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, for someone who always wants to know all the details, you are suddenly very shy!!!
    Glad that you had a good time.
    Good that at least some of LJ's customer were properly grateful.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Excuse me Twin but it sounds to me like you do indeed have something exciting to write about... you're just refusing to do so. What the heck? Would you let any of us get away with THAT? I thought. Start typing. NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean,
    It was nice to have some alone time. And I am glad LJ was here for a while too.

    Grace,
    You'll get more but it's not what you think.

    J,
    I have to be honest and say that most of the time I am an A. I spend my time like that mind blogging so I am always enjoying myself.

    Paul,
    Not shy confused. And I am glad folks were nice to my kid too.

    Twin,
    I think you need to make some new details yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:19 AM

    I have always said I will never shop on Black Friday, I worked to many years of retail to think about doing it.

    Never say never, Wally world had a 32" tv for less than $400. I had been looking for deals for one for a few months, and this was at least 2-300 hundred less than something of the same features. I'm not getting up at 5 though. I made my way a little after 7 (up a little earlier than my normal time, had to be at my office job at 8).

    Found good parking, walked in got what I wanted, waited in line behind 1 person, and was out the door by 7:40. Actually stopped for coffee and was at work earlier than usual.

    ReplyDelete