I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please and Thank-you

I really enjoyed Love our Lurkers day. If you read here at all you know that I am into the friendships out here. I have really found that as a group, spankos are a friendly supportive bunch of people. Thank you again for reading here whether you ever comment or not.

I was happy to see that several people mentioned Fantasy Friday yesterday. I was happy to hear that so many people are still enjoying the series. I am afraid, however, that it is not going to last. I know you must be tired of me begging for stories but the truth is Fantasy Friday does not exist without you. I am not a great fiction writer although I love to give it a try when I take the time to write. I have a story for this week, the final chapter I have of the Special Delivery story. I hope there are more chapters and that my anon friend will be willing to share them but folks she has been kind enough to share many wonderful stories with us and it is only fair for us to do some of the work too. After all she may want to read some other work sometimes!

So folks I am putting Fantasy Friday in your hands. Several of you have written multiple stories for us and I want to give you a big thank you! I am asking my blogger friends it they are will in to share a story. I will certainly be directing people back to your blog so folks can enjoy more of your writing. And I always like to give a special invitation to those of you without blogs. I love to get stories from you. They don’t have to be long and elaborate. Just share a fantasy that has always been in your mind. Tell of a real life experience. You can be totally anonymous if you like, or you can share a little information with us.

Its crunch time people – if you have ever enjoyed a Fantasy Friday then please, please write one for us. Short, long, poem – anything you want to share. After this I will not bug you all any more. Anytime I have a story to post, I’ll post it but if I don’t have one, well then we will just all wait together.

Send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment