I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nick's day


We have had a calm and peaceful week. We have had some good play time. Nick is always taking care of me and my needs but I don’t want you to thing I don’t try to take good care of him. Wednesday was his afternoon. Mollie was away and I was a good girl and went to the gym. I call on my way home so he could get ready. On ‘his’ day he is not allow to do anything by lay back and take it!

I began by massaging his feet. The lotion smells wonderful and I even hold it in my hands until it is warm before I lovingly rubbed it on his feet. Each calf and thigh was thoroughly massaged. I next moved to his back, shoulders and arms. Then I came back to his bottom. I know some great things for butt massage – we have a toy box full. He allows this just a little – only for massage purposes but it is always fun to give him a little taste. So I showed him some mild sting mixed with some gentle kisses.

When I asked him to turn over I began massaging his legs and chest completely avoiding the part of his anatomy that rose to see what all was going on. Well I didn’t ignore it completely. I occasional brushed against it and maybe a tiny gentle kiss or two. Nick is seemingly pretty happy by this time, content you might say. So my massage began to turn to finger tips and I gently began massaging the area around the base of the testicles. The man was beginning to squirm by this time!

I like to start a BJ off with very gentle touches and tiny kisses and little licks. Nick never seems to argue with my approach but within a reasonable amount of time the approach becomes firmer and more intense. I try to position myself so that Nick can watch as well as experience – he seems to enjoy that. Sometimes I hold a small vibrator in my hand as I grab, squeeze and stroke, sometimes I hold the vibrator to his bottom. When he comes I feel like the most powerful woman on earth. Then my touch becomes very gentle again, tiny strokes, tiny kisses and gentle licks.

I have told you I don’t do much when it comes to cooking, cleaning, laundry and such. But for some reason Nick keeps me around. I am very grateful!

14 comments:

  1. Now that was an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, an excellent post, one I'm glad that I didn't miss.
    You served Nick very well.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, with treats like that, it's no wonder he keeps you around. 'His' days can go a long way to making up for a less than perfectly organized house. I know this from experience. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, you really know how to take care of your Nick. He's a lucky guy.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEW! Is it hot in here? Someone open a window! Someone grab a hose, I think there's a fire!

    Girl, you are really making me look bad. It's a good thing Bossman doesn't read any of this...I'd be in BIG trouble!

    Lucky man, that Nick!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness..it is hot in here..good for you guys. I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:24 PM

    PK Glad Ceeci shared the libido for the day. ;-)

    YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracious! I know why Nick keeps you around and while I am sure he enjoyed this immensely I know that this is only a very small part of it.

    Love you,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Spanky!

    Paul,
    He is very special and it is fun to cater to him sometimes.

    K,
    We may never be the greatest house keepers but they love us anyway.

    Hermione,
    I feel like I am the lucky one! But Nick felt pretty happy that day too!

    Grace,
    I am still waiting for you to send me Bossman's address. I guess I am just going to have to come back and get it myself!

    Mthc,
    Now you will have a day just for David.

    YaYa,
    CeeCi is a doll for sending it home occassionally! We try to use it when it drops by.

    Cassie,
    You are sweet as always! You are right we both keep the other around because we really do love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post PK and Nick is a lucky man, in fact I think you are both lucky.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Pk
    Great description of something I love to do for J. No doubt Nick loves you as you know how to keep a smile on his face.
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mina,
    I think we are both really lucky too!

    I Gal,
    We have been keeping each other smiling a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you made a very special day for your true love! :-)I am sure he appreciated the attention. :-) And I know he is most happy to be with you for many reasons having nothing to do with cooking and keeping house...the top reason being he loves you... :-) nice post! Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Wow PK
    The name of that post could have been called Nick's Lucky Day! Thanks for sharing.
    A

    ReplyDelete