I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Good news!

The libido is neither dead nor permanently missing! It just needs more coaxing than usual! Thankfully Nick is willing to coax.

I know my best time is afternoon. I like to stay up late, but I like my sleep. I like to sleep in the morning until my clock tells me I have no choice but to get up. By the time I go to bed sleep is all I have on my mind. Now being able to sleep late on weekends might lend itself to a nice encounter but I am most comfortable in the afternoon when Mollie is out of the house.

She was babysitting this past Wednesday and I got an email from my honey earlier in the day. The email included some instruction – I love instructions! Just being told I must do something is very hot. First he thanked me for pointing out that Mollie was going to be gone, there by letting him know what was on my mind. He then mentioned some laundry that he didn’t thing I had put away quickly enough (I think I did, but what ever). Next he told me to use my ben-wa balls and spend my time until he got home reading ‘something appropriate’ to get me mentally prepared for the afternoon. That was an easy assignment!

I read until Nick got home. We spent some time visiting and then we wandered to the bed room. I got some extra special treatment and then we showered together and back to the bedroom. There was some good spanking – some a bit harder later for the stupid laundry but this first was very nice. The libido had definitely come by for a visit! Between the vibrator and Nick’s knowledge that I am very anal erotic it turned into one very, very hot afternoon!!

Maybe the libido has not moved back in permanently but as long as she will come visit often I will try to treat her to a wonderful time any and every time she shows up. And a special thanks to Nick for getting to know me so well and for continuing to find ways to intrigue my mind and please my body.

11 comments:

  1. Good for you and Nick! I hope the libido returns often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mthc had a visit from hers the other day as well. I think she may have another visit today hehehe

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK. sounds good. I hope that the lady returns often and that every visit gets better.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the libido came back for a visit, hope she frequents your place more often now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spanky,
    Good for Nick is right. He is doing a great job.

    David,
    I wish we knew what we could do to get the old girl to move in permanently.

    Paul,
    I can promise we will make her feel welcomed when she stops in.

    Eliane,
    We are working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good that Nick knows where Libby hides. Just needs a little coaxing once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news PK, I am practically a nun here so I have to live vicariously through others...thanks...grins.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:18 PM

    So where do you think MINE is??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea Libido and Nick!!! I knew he'd find it for ya!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. *g*

    It's good to know it got there intact.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete