I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day meme

Happy happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Don’t forgot to come by tomorrow for Fantasy Friday!

Hermione posted this a few days ago. Maybe some do view meme as a form of spam but I like them. I like doing them and I like reading memes when someone else does them. And since most people won’t even be reading today thought it was a good day to post it, a little light reading for after a huge dinner.

1. Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night? – Afternoon for sure!

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep? - The right side.

3. Pork, beef, or chicken? – Yes, thank you!

4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke? – I used to get car sick as a kid but I haven’t had to do this since Dramine came out.

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on? -
Right.

6. Candles or incense? - Candles

7. Do you dance when no one is watching? – Not so often anymore.

8. Did you play doctor when you were little? - No, but I wouldn’t mind trying it now a little.

9. Stove top cooking or microwave? – Do what?

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty? – Car. I love for my house to be clean, not enough to clean it but I love it clean.

11. Shower or bath? - Shower

12. Do you pee in the shower? – I have

13. Mexican or Chinese food? - Chinese, Japanese too!

14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed? - Aggressive

15. Do you own sex toys? – Bunches and I want more.

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs? - Hot dogs but not many lately

17. Your favorite restaurant? – A real good southern place near here. Pulled pork, fried catfish, fried chicken, fried flounder, fried shrimp (are you seeing a pattern?) fried apple stick and fried sweet potatoes. Bake potatoes, beans, slaw and banana pudding! All you can eat. I usually only go once a year or so.

18. What did you have for lunch today? – A small piece of chicken and some Oreos

19. When did you last fall down? – It’s been a while, years. But I fell down the deck stairs and had bruises I was very proud of. No one saw them but me. It was before I came out so it really fed the fantasy.

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead? – Yes, but only those I loved dearly and I knew death was the very best thing for them.

21. Love or money? - Love

22. Credit cards or cash? - Credit cards, with the balance always paid each month

23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t? – Yeah, I guess so. I don’t hate any of them but there are some I could do with out.

24. Oreos or vanilla wafers? - Oreos

25. How do you like your steak cooked? – By someone else. Medium, juicy and tender.

26. How do you like your eggs cooked? - Scrambled

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight? - No

28. Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel? – You have got to be kidding me?

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery? – Really don’t want either but probably minor surgery. I hate to have my teeth worked on.

30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money? – It would have to be a heck of a lot of money!

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD? – Neither, but you don’t have to spend days and days cleaning your house if you have an STD.

32. What’s your favorite hard candy? – I don’t really like hard candy.

33. Ever been to a strip club? - Yes

34. Ever been to a bar? - Yes

35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club? - No

36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere? - No

37. Kissed someone of the same sex? - Yes

38. Had sex in the car? - No, I was 24 the first time I had sex. I think if you wait that long you deserve a nice comfortable bed!

39. Had sex at the beach? - No

40. Had sex in a movie theater? - No

41. Had sex in a bathroom? – Yes, in the shower.

42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store? – You better believe it! I went to two of the best in the world on the LA Trip.

43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with? – Nick is the only person I ever intend to have sex with. He is also my friend.

44. Have you been caught having sex? - No

45. Have you ever kissed a stranger? - No

46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you? – We have some that Nick took when we were dating. I never exactly showed them to my parents and I haven’t shared them with Mollie but someday I will hang them in the bedroom.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Very amusing PK. Have a great day guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, I always like to learn more about my friends.
    Have a wonderful day dear girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex..anytime....sleep..what's that?. Meat..any and all..getting sick in the car..no i managed to make it home..pants leg..left most of the time..candles..no dancing.. dr...yes..stove stop or microwave..both...clean..both but life makes sure that doesn't happen for too long..shower or bath..both but i love bubble baths..and bath oil..mexican or chinese..both..aggressive in bed..lots of sex toys..corn dogs and hot dogs..fav.rest..red lobster..outback..local mom and pop places (southern fried everything)..burger king..kfc.chinese..pizza delivery..david loves subway..my youngest taco bell.gonna have thanksgiving for lunch today..fell down a couple of months ago..dead..depends on which day of the week you ask..love and money..cash mostly but credit cards too.family members..don't ask..steak..medium..love eggs any way..fight yes..5 star motel..surgery ..root canal..have had both recently..no good answer..shave yes for lots of money..no std or lice!!!! strip club no..bar yes..drunk..yes..adult store yes..sex only with DAVID..have been caught having sex..no kissing strangers..David has naughty pics..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to borrow this if you don't mind! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to be catching up on reading...always fun to learn more about friends :-)

    ReplyDelete