I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today

What I want to do today.

• Go back to bed
• Get up later to a fully prepared breakfast
• Play on the computer
• Read a good book
• Take a nap
• Eat soft warm home made cookies
• Watch an old movie

What I am going to do today

• Go to church
• Go to in laws
• Grocery shop
• Bake a cake for work tomorrow
• Try to get caught up and ready for work tomorrow
• Nap (can’t go with out completely)
• Remind Laura to go to play practice
• Post the answer to who wrote Fantasy Friday this week. Go back here and go to the end to find the author. You can vote until about 8 this evening!

7 comments:

  1. Your "want" list sounds much like mine. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, busy day love, hope that it goes well for you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:18 PM

    day sounds like mine--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:52 PM

    very busy day/ Your want list sounds nice and inviting.I'm just as busy today
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've stayed in bed all day just for YOU!

    I've also watched a couple of old movies and played on my computer.

    As for the food part...I'm not really up for that yet, so I couldn't indulge.

    Although I wish you could have indulged in the day you wanted....be happy with the day you had!

    Love you!
    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got lots to do!
    I've been SO busy I'm late for Friday's Tale!!

    I love Friday's..

    Smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spanky,
    It was fine but busier that usual. Hope yours was good.

    Paul,
    It was good and I will have three days off this week.

    Catme,
    What ever happened to lazy Sundays? Nice to see you here.

    Jean,
    I think I know why summers are better.

    Grace,
    Lazy days like that only count if you are feeling great. So you are going to have to redo it when you are all better. I hope you are feeling a lot better soon!

    S anon,
    You are late for Friday but better late than never! Come by and read anytime. And we all need to take more time to slow down.

    ReplyDelete