I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One little favor

I had asked for a simple favor but my friends got it all messed up. I just wanted someone to send me something. I thought I was being clear enough, but apparently not. While I was calmly waiting for CeeCi to send back my libido I instead got something from Eva. Yep I am sitting here waiting on that warm libido to return and what shows up? Eva’s weather!!

Yep the weather man says it is coming straight from her area and hitting us! No it’s not snowing but it’s COLD!! I’m not happy. Mthc can’t help me its cold there too. But if someone has to send weather where’s Grace?? She doesn’t even want the hot weather, she is fussing about it.

So let me be more clear. CeeCi, send the libido back. Eva keep your frigid weather up there. Grace send your weather here, we are used to warm and we have AC. Have you got it straight now girls?? Okay, lets try it again.

11 comments:

  1. Listen, you can have all my weather! I am so sick of it! They say it's going to be cooler tomorrow. I hope this means the warmness is heading your way.

    Just for clarification, I like warm weather. I love the 70's. But, when my house turns into an oven and I have no a/c and it's freakin' NOVEMBER...well, I don't know about you, but it's hard to sing, "Let it snow" when you are wearing shorts and a tank top.

    Making snowmen and snowflake Christmas cookies, well, it just doesn't work when you are sweating. Not to mention, who wants to turn on the oven when the cookies could just cook themselves on counter.

    See my problem?

    Now, stop all your whining and enjoy the coldness while you can! Think of all the lovely things you can do with the coldness...

    cuddle by the fire
    cuddle under the blankets
    eat yummy stews and soups
    make cookies without melting
    wear cute sweaters
    buy a scarf
    use said scarf for fun stuff in the bedroom

    Need I say more?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:23 AM

    Hugs, PK we have cooler weather here, right now and I hope it stays for awhile.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep..it sure is cold. 22 degrees and waiting at the school bus stop! Enough said...but we did get some snow...it was pretty..didn't stick to the ground CUZ IT WAS 74 ON SATURDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pk, The day before Thanksgiving in 1972 There was 26" of snow on the ground up here, See it could be worse.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:49 AM

    get that apron on and go make a pot of homemade soup. I think I hear your whining up here, wait, yep its you!! LOL Don't blame Eva. We don't like it either. By the way everyone I am still around. and if takes warm weather for the libido to come back, Eva and myself are going to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We in the frozen north just love to share our weather whenever possible...you know, misery loves company. BTW Grace I'll trade places with you anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, I thought it was only the Brits that complained about the weather all the time.
    It's about 48/50ºF and damp here anyone interested.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holey Crap! Did Adam just say he's taking Eva to Hawaii?

    I'm sure that's what he said...as a matter of fact....I feel I should print this out in case he decided to delete it.

    Oh Eva...my love...If I promise to give you and Adam some space...can I come to Hawaii too? I don't CARE if it's warm, it's Hawaii, it's suppose to be warm!

    ~waves to Adam~
    Love you Adam!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Good grief... I still say you don't know what cold really is!!! If you want to know you need to come here in January ... or something.... How about it? When you coming?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright I'll stop whining - for the moment. Actually I probably won't stop until we are all in Hawaii. Great idea Adam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey, I don't have your libido... really... I promise! The libido I have is all mine and I hope you know, I'd happily share it if I could, but I can't so I just keep on enjoying it every opportunity I get.

    Yours will come back, wagging its tail behind it *g*

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete