I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 03, 2014

Really good weekend!

We had a good weekend as it turned cold. Mostly I got to stay inside and watch the wind blow and feel warm and comfortable. This was first weekend, the weekend I am supposed to come up with a sexy afternoon for us. Nick has always wanted me to initiate sex more often, just as I’ve wanted him to spank more often. Seems that we’re both getting our way lately.

Nick hasn’t missed a Friday – I get spanked. He probably still doesn’t know why I want this to happen. I think he feels there should be a reason, laundry (I’m always slow putting my clothes away), not exercising (I really have to work on that), or some other something. He may not realizes that the main reason I long for these spankings are simply to make me feel closer to Nick and to help me continue to feel that way without building up walls. I love it when he talks about spanking me, to ask if I’m sore, or how I’m sitting… I think when he’s willing to talk about spanking in general that’s when I feel the most open and close to him.

Now back to first weekend – I can ask for or do anything I want. I may want him to blindfold me or tie me up, all I have to do is ask.  Imagine anything you want of a sexual nature, not only can you ask – he has given me a rule (our only real one) that I have to plan something for first weekend.  Even with all this, it’s sometimes hard to come up with exactly want I want to do. This weekend was easy. Nick has been so good about keeping up these Friday sessions I knew I wanted to give him an afternoon of pampering.  We’ve been married thirty-one years, I know what the man likes and from what he had to say afterwards I think I did a fine job.


I’d say we’re doing pretty well here. I didn’t lose any this week, but I didn’t gain either. I know that they’ll be weeks like that and I’m not discouraged. I’m planning to do well this week. And just wondering – is anyone else shocked that it’s November?

25 comments:

  1. Hi PK, this made me smile. I'm so happy for you that Nick is keeping up with Fridays and how close the two of you are. Sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, it sure feels good.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK! Yes, I'm really shocked it's November! Where's the year gone to? Nick is wonderful - he is really looking after you. I love your idea of a 'loving afternoon' that you plan for the first weekend of a month. Well done for 31 years!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami, perhaps you should plan the same for your hubby - surprise him, he seems to be trying to do the best for you.

      Delete
  3. I know it has to be November, I'm seeing Christmas commercials on television. Of course, I've been seeing Christmas stuff in stores since October 1st. Pretty soon, we will be having Christmas stuff on Labor Day. I hate it because by the time it really does arrive, I can't wait for it to be gone. Ok my rant for the day over.

    So glad things are going so well on your new life plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it better when we could see the occasionally Thanksgiving decorations - you can hardly find them now, and the 'Christmas season' began the day after.

      Delete
  4. Hi PK, I am glad that you are getting those regular spankings now! I love November as towards the end of the month it is my Birthday ;)
    love Jan,xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, November is a great time for a birthday - mine is way too close to Christmas.

      Delete
  5. Great that you had such a wonderful weekend. I hope you have many more good ones in the future.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FD I hope you get to see your girl soon too.

      Delete
  6. PK, what fantastic news. I am happy things are going grandly, way to go!

    Hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been really nice the last few weeks.

      Delete
  7. PK, I just love all that is taking place between you and Nick. It makes up for anything not going right around here cause this has been a long time coming for you. I know that I didn't lose any weight this week with all the Halloween candy around everywhere. Thank goodness Halloween is over. And I can't believe it is November

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like fall, but Nov crept up on me for some reason. I don't think I'm over eating, I'm just over sitting on my butt.

      Delete
  8. PK, there will be weeks of no loss and, probably, some with a gain. Changing your eating habits, rather than simply dieting, is a slow process. Remember, if you feel a little bit hungry between eating ... that is the feeling of success.
    Go First Weekend and All Fridays!!! aka Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change is hard at any age and changing eating habits of a lifetime is definitely hard for me. I'm happy about first weekends and Fridays too.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Win-win!! There is nothing better than what you two do for one another because of love!
    November? I love Fall! It is my favorite season, however I'm sick to my stomach at how close Christmas is now! I want to savor Thanksgiving and think Christmas is still a ways away!
    I have so much to do at work and home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, I think Nick and I are doing well. I like to relax and enjoy the holidays too - and since we may not celebrate Christmas until the second week of Jan. I should have plenty of time.

      Delete
  10. So happy things are going so well for you PK...win/win for you and Nick! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, it feel great to have some many people supporting us.

      Delete
  11. I can't believe it's November either. They say as you get older the years seems to fly by and I think they are right. Christmas stuff already in the shops. Christmas shouldn't start until 1st December.

    You know I'm so very happy things are going well for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie. I really wish everyone wouldn't start Christmas until December too.

      Delete
  12. I am so happy things are going well for the two of you. It sounds like a perfect week-end. :-) I was shocked to hear a possible forecast of snow and was glad it turned out just to be rain...but it has been cold... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie got snow where she was and they were all tickled about it. Like you, I didn't mind the cold rain. Gave me a great reason to stay in.

      Delete
  13. So excited for you both! What an awesome idea to pamper him! So glad you are both keeping up your end!!!! I hear a winter vortex is on the way here. Not much snow but some good cold wx coming! I think I need to snuggle with my guy!

    ReplyDelete