I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

You know you want to see it

I really wanted to post something today - but it's been such a busy weekend, you know all that shopping and such I thought I'd just do something quick. So of course when I saw 'the picture' I knew this was something that we've all had our minds on lately because the news media won't shut up about it.


Kim Kardashian

I'm not a Kim fan, I'm not a Kim hater - I could care less about her. You have to admire anyone who can turn a youthful scandal into a multi-million dollar fortune. Hell, I would have done a sex tape if I knew I could make that kind of dough. But this week everyone is thinking of Kim's ass and while I may not be the first blogger to repost the picture I didn't what to be left out. 






Kim Kardashian's
Ass…

















it's honestly the biggest ass I've ever seen
















Keep scrolling, you know you want to see it



























Incredible Ass!



13 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO! PERFECT! Thanks PK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't stop laughing. So clever, PK.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL PK, very good :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness the mess I just made spraying my iPad with coffee I was laughing so hard! That was awesome... :0)

    Hugs,
    Irish Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh PK funny. Made me laugh. Thanks.

    Have picture of her ass for my tomorrow's post.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know the big question that follows that picture is when oh when will Kim begin to lose all that weight? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen several of those pics going around!
    Funny though, PK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on FB, her physical ass also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. No TV in our home, no wifely or hubbie interest in People type scandals. Whether it is something to be proud of or not, I can say with honesty that if Ms. Kim walked in the room I wouldn't recognize her. However, I'll admit to having heard her name enough to know she is a star with a risqué reputation.

    I didn't know until your post that she made beaucocup bucks with a sex tapes. Think there is any interest in the blue pill set for my starring in a sex video?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that you were going to post the same picture Ronnie had. Yours is great and made me laugh. I am like you in my thoughts of Kim. I just don't think about her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You just educated me on Kim. I honestly didn't know why she was a celebrity, lol. I need to pay attention to pop-culture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Lol PK! You totally cracked me up! And yes, you nailed it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete