I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, November 24, 2014

TBT - If you've EVER thought about Spanking, read this (part 2)

Great, you're back! If you missed the first post last Thursday you need to go back here and read it first.

Now if you did assignment two from last week, then hopefully you did assignment one also.  Now that I hope you are realizing you belong here, your next assignments:

Assignment three: Talk to us.

You need to do some commenting.  If you never have before, it’s time to start.

I said yesterday that part of why I didn’t comment was that I felt that I had nothing to add; I’ll get back to this.  But another reason was fear. Were these bloggers real people, were they safe, were they going to try to lure me into some dark lifestyle I didn’t want?  The answers are simple: yes, yes, no. Could I really comment anonymously? Yes, but I think the best thing to do is to create second email account, password protected (from the kids) for your alter ego.  I began as Elis Corey (not my name) eventually I was renamed PK by some warped friends here.  I felt more comfortable with this email I used exclusively for commenting and eventually blogging. My suggestion is to come up with a name or something to go by rather than just being anonymous so we’ll know you’re the same person each time you come by.

Now about not feeling like you have anything to add – you do! When you just say ‘Hey, I like reading here.’ You have added your support. If you ask a question, you allow us to think and maybe eventually understand ourselves better.  If you tell us we’re lucky to have someone in our lives with whom we can share the spanking lifestyle, you help us remember how fortunate we are.  You probably read several blogs already. Pick a few that answer their comments and leave one of your own. Start slowly if you want to, but start. 

Assignment four: Think seriously about starting a blog of your own.

Now close your mouth and stop panicking.  You don’t have to start today, but think about it.  Here’s why. 

There are groups within our community.  Picture it like a large family that gets along well.  We all care about each other, we all love being together, would rally around anyone in times of trouble, ask and offer advice and enjoy hearing from anyone in the family.  But there are still groups within the family, the kids are outside playing, the teens are on their cells, maybe the pregnant woman and those with young kids are talking, the men are sleeping by the TV, and the women over fifty are singing the praise of the empty nest.

We have groups in blogland too.  Out here we have those who spank only for fun, for erotic reasons, many for discipline reasons and others who combine the three.  But a large group out here, maybe the largest, is not represented – those who would really love to be spanked, but have no one in their lives to do it, or are not yet comfortable asking their significant other to spank, or maybe they have asked and the other person just isn’t interested. I think some of you should be blogging – it may not change anything, but I think it feels better knowing that you are not alone.  By blogging, by being out here to rant, complain, wonder, guess, explore, ask, and discuss the lifestyle you will realize that you too have a group in this large family.  And knowing you are part of a large, supportive and loyal family seems to make everything better.

I know not everyone is going to want to begin a blog.  But some of you might so this is your official invitation. If you would consider this, you know you don’t have to blog every day.  But you would have a place – to share your feeling about everything.  I think over the years this blog has become my on going diary, my pensive, I have a place to store my thoughts and I love it.

And finally…

Assignment five:  Write spanking fiction.

No this isn’t just another plea for Fantasy Friday stories, don’t get me wrong, I’d surely take them, but you need to write for yourself.  You don’t have to post them at all, you can hide them under the mattress if you like.  But making up spanking stories got me through the first forty-nine years of life until I decided to ‘come out’ to Nick.  Nearly the first two Cassie books were all stories I had made up in my head through out my life.  It’s how I coped with being a spanko in a vanilla world.  And I really enjoyed it too – so much I’m still doing it.  So let your fantasy play out in your mind, expand and elaborate on it – it’s yours for goodness sakes.  Writing may soothe and ease your desires and it may give you the courage to come out to someone who might share your feelings, you never know.

I hope that theses two posts will help some of you step out and really join us.  If you want to be spanked, if you have the desire to spank someone, if the whole idea of consensual adult spanking is often in your mind, you are part of the family and you will be most welcomed to talk with us any time. My email address is elisspeaks@yahoo.com




28 comments:

  1. This was a fantastic series of posts PK. Thank you for re sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope some the people out here are really listening.

      Delete
  2. PK thank you once again. Such great food for thought and so KIND. You have really helped me feel at home here. I was wondering about starting a blog but it feels too enormous an undertaking. But you have inched me along! I might pluck up courage and email you directly.

    BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BB,
      I hope you'll email. I promise not to twist your arm or anything - don't listen to those who say I did, they're happy about it now! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  3. Very well done, my friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking for like minded friends.

      Delete
  4. Great post PK. Hope it urges some of those lurker to come into the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell the new guys how I kept pushing until you blogged.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Thanks again PK, it's nice to have the "official" invitation! For some of us it's hard to take that first step. I'm enjoying being back to commenting and blogging again. I really missed it. I appreciate you're doing post like this so those of us less known have the courage to take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara,
      I'm glad you're here too. Send me the link to your blog - you can comment here or email me either one. That's the one thing I'm really bad at finding new blogs. I'm looking forward to reading your site.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:58 AM

      PK, I'd love to have you come read! I messed something up when I re-opened by blog and you can't get to it by clicking on my name. Christina tried to help me fix it but she's stumped too. I wish I knew how to get that feature to work but I'm not very tech savvy. If you have a chance I'm at: http://claraswish.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. Thanks for these posts PK. Excellent.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just remember how supportive everyone was when I was just starting out.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful encouraging words to those who are afraid of taking that initial leap!
    Love this!
    I know you encouraged me with your words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle,
      You help people so much by commenting around - I like it when you blog and put up your wonderful drawing!

      Delete
  8. Late at night and time to go home, so I'm limit myself to a sincere thank you for this series, PK.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon, I'm just happy you came by to read. I hope to hear more from you.

      Delete
  9. Hey PK...such a lovely and encouraging post! Hope it helps lurkers come out of the shadows.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think lots of folks really don't think they have anything to say, but I want to hear from everyone who reads here.

      Delete
  10. love reading your blog. I think the spanking fiction idea is great. unfortunately my HOH has told me I am not allowed to write a blog but will keep reading and learning from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand and you are always welcomed here. But you could still think of writing a story or two for yourself or to share with you HOH. I really enjoy it.

      Delete
  11. I did, I did.... well except for the writing part. I leave that up to you and the others who are good at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm glad you did … now about that writing, you should try one little story!

      Delete
  12. Brilliant, PK! This has been such a good idea and so informative. I do hope that many 'lurkers' will take you up on your suggestions. They are such good ones.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that they do Ami, they would be so welcomed.

      Delete
  13. What a great motivational and welcoming set of posts.
    I don't have much to add except for a complement to you - well done!

    I totally agree with you about the stories as that is one of the main reasons I started my blog, as you stated so well:
    The stories help one "cope with being a spanko in a vanilla world."

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great posts, PK! :) LOVE them! Great advice and so helpful to those starting up. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful encourage...for those interested in starting a blog yet hesitant - it took me about six years before I felt ready and now I can't imagine not having it because it brought me closer in connection to the community even though I rarely have anything on topic to discuss...and I have a dear friend to thank for convincing me to "come out of my shell" :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete