Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Romantic Husband

When we were dating, and first married, I wouldn't have described Nick as romantic. Since I came out, he's had his moments, but often falls back into his less romantic ways. He pointed out the following to me on Facebook. It was so 'us' I had to laugh.


A middle-aged couple had finally learned how to send and receive texts on their cell phones. The wife, being a romantic at heart, decided one day that she'd send her husband a text while she was out of the house having coffee with a friend. She texted:

If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.
I love you.

The husband, being a no-nonsense sort of guy, texted back:

I'm on the toilet. Please advise.


(Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?)

Written by PK at 6:00 PM

15 comments

15 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yes, tear of laughter!!!!
Lol, I read this to He-Man and we both laughed, probably because its something He would say. :)

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger sunnygirl said...

OMG, I am ROFLMAO.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Cat said...

I love this one PK. ;)

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Mona Lisa said...

Love it..LOL...

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Roz said...

LoL PK, who said romance was dead? Love it!

Hugs,
Roz

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

That made my day. Thanks for the laugh.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Fondles said...

Heehee. yeah i laughed like a mad woman the first time i read it. and i'm laughing again now. never gets old, this one. :)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK,
hope that he had a firm hold of the lid, otherwise it might well.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Totally funny! It also makes me want to say...ewww!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Blue Bird said...

Thanks for the laugh! That is so my husband. When I ask "How was the office?" I get "Square, with a desk and chair."

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Florida Dom said...

Thanks for the good laugh.

FD

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger PK said...

Glad you all enjoyed reading about a man as romantic as Nick!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ami Starsong said...

I actually sent this to Dan several months ago! It's just the sort of thing he would text back!!!

Hugs

Ami

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

this so could be us... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox