I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Off to a good start!


Yesterday! The last day of my vacation and the first day of the New Year. And boy did it get off to a good start! I was sleeping peacefully when Nick flipped back the covers and started in with the plastic fly swatter. That thing works pretty well for a warm up, until he started using the handle end! But like I said it’s been a long time and it felt great!

But then he pulled out my last Christmas gift! He told me he had picked something up that he wanted to give me when we were alone. Well I felt it before I saw it. I am now the owner of a bath brush! Wow! A very different feel, more thuddy than stingy. And of course it was when he was using this that he decided to discuss the laundry at the foot of the bed – and he hadn’t even read my post from Monday yet! That thing will get your attention! He was ‘asking’ if I thought I could get everything put away before I began talking to my ‘dotcomrads’ this morning. He kept using the brush until I yelled that I would get everything put away!

He rubbed by butt a while and then got out the vibrating plug. I was having a fine morning! He wasn’t quite finished with the spanking yet however and brought out his belt. He does know what I like! And he did it all! I am happy to report that our New Year did start off with a bang!

I am happy to say that my friends have been busy and Fantasy Friday will be back this week. For those of you still writing – thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. PK, what a great start to your year.
    Seems I'm a better prophet than I realised, I'll have to be careful I don't want you worn out.
    I hope that your year continues as it started.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 PM

    Well HAPPY NEW YEAR, PK! Did you get the laundry put away??? You definitely deserved a spanking for your saucy comment - LOL! Good for Nick! A bathbrush can be a very formidable implement should one really misbehave! You two are great together! Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Yes ma'am, that bathbrush is quite a persuasive implement. It gets my full attention every time. If your husband is like mine, he took notice the power of the brush and will use it to his advantage. Great way to start the year. May it continue the way it began.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul,
    You nailed it! And I do hope my year continues the same way!!

    Lilly,
    I actually did put the laundry away that morning before I got on the computer! When Nick wants to he can be very persuasive!

    Lori,
    I was kinda hoping he wasn't paying that much attention. Maybe I shouldn't have put up the laundry so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Happy New Year PK. :) I am glad your year is off to a great start!
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great start! Hey is your brush pink? Where did Nick get it!

    Happy New Year!
    Love and Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete