I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008



I have been thinking about my New Years Suggestion. Resolution sound so rigid! I never have been really good at keeping them. Of course I do plan to continue working on the weight loss. That’s a given, you can read about my thought on weigh loss, click here. But there are a few other things I would like to work on.

I just wish I could talk Nick into helping with the other things I want to work on. There has been a real lack of spanking over the Christmas break. I can’t blame Nick the children have done a superb job of tag teaming us! LJ has only been home about 4 or 5 nights on his break mean while Mollie has only been away from home about 3 nights, each of which was one of the nights LJ was here. There seemed to be kids everywhere! Can you say frustrated!!!?

I have even bratted much more than I normally do. Nick asked me if I was going to put my laundry. I grinned and said “Well I wasn’t planning to”. He asked why not and I said “Cause I don’t want to and you can’t do anything to make me with the kids around!” He threatened to go find a quiet cattle prod, but he didn’t! True, this might come back to haunt me some day but I am living dangerously!

I am sure there are resolutions Nick would like me to make. Things I could surely do better here at the house. If he comes up with suggestions that he would be willing to back up as he has the weight loss I will be glad to give them a try! I would be happy if he would just help me be consistent in taking my vitamins and calcium that I am supposed to be taking!

I know, I know he can’t be consistent if we aren’t alone. But a girl can dream can’t she?

No matter what we have had a fantastic year!!! And I believe next year will be wonderful too! And I hope each and everyone reading here has a wonderful New Year too!!


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Happy New Year to you too PK. My husband and I made "wish" lists instead of resolutions for 2008. I believe this is going to be a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, don't push your luck, otherwise a certain gent not a million miles away may start pushing something else.
    Have a wonderful year.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Hang in there--haha!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year PK!

    I love you!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a comment to your husband! And you tell me I'm brave! Sweetie, I love seeing you happy. I bet you are going to have a fine year!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori,
    Now a wish list sounds like a good idea. I might try that for several things!

    Paul,
    Don't worry I rarely brat! Everyone needs to a little! I hope your new year is fantastic!

    Kallisto,
    We will keep working on the weight. Now where on the scales will we be next New Years??

    Grace,
    I love you too!

    Cassie!!
    You're back!! You have been missed! Now start writing!

    ReplyDelete