I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Triple meme



This picture has nothing to do with my post,
but when I found it I knew I really wanted to post it!!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. LJ plans to move to NYC
2. Mollie starting to high school
3. Mollie beginning driver’s training this summer

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. LJ
2. Eva
3. Cassie

Three Things I Love:
1. Nick
2. My blogging buddies
3. Summer vacation

Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
1. Parents who stick up for their kids when the kid has done something really wrong
2. Government bureaucracy interfering with my teaching
3. War

Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. War
2. Everything CeeCi knows about computers
3. Why Nick doesn’t want to spank as much as I want him to

Three Things On My Desk:
(at school, don’t have one at home)
1. Pictures of my kids
2. A fan
3. Stacks of papers to be filed, graded, tossed or returned

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Having my usual running conversation with Eva
2. Watching Dancing with the Stars
3. Sitting sensitive (bet you want details!)

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Have many long visits with Eva
2. Remain pain free
3. Retire

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Draw straight lines (some will understand this)
2. Spay a cat
3. Teach 6th graders to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Cook
2. Spell
3. Keep up with Eva in math


Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your gut feelings
2. Paul’s advice
3. God’s voice in your head

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. People who are always negative
2. Gangster Rap
3. People trying to talk you into something against your better judgment

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Everything CeeCi knows about the computer
2. How to dive and swim with a pretty stroke
3. How to squirt

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Good Southerner fried chicken
2. Home made mashed potatoes
3. Rich, moist chocolate cake


Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Lassie
2. Edge of Night
3. Secret Storm


Three Things I Regret:
1. A little bitty mistake I made concerning LJ when he was 4 that still make me cry to think of it
2. Not starting off our marriage with better communication
3. Not being able to talk Eva into moving to the south

Three People I Tag
Not that I expect to get what I want but I would love to hear the answers of Nick, Adam and Bossman. If only these guys could find somewhere to post their answers!

13 comments:

  1. OK, girl, details... NOW!!!!! Please??? I'm asking nicely and everything!

    Hey, I loved your answers! Love you more!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the driving thing as my youngest will be driving in june!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to read your answers.

    I was waiting for answers from the guy in the pic! *g*

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can attest to the straight lines! Great responses, let's hope the guys take you up on your tag.

    ciao bella~
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK, that wouldn't be a portrait of Nick would it. Perhaps when you married. :-)
    Loved the meme, love learning more about you and I love you also.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, well, well, aren't we the tease????

    I think I can get Bossman to do this, I'll ask him and post it on my blog!

    Of course, this will happen AFTER I hear some details!!!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that 3 favorite foods dinner! Who's the fan? I'm emailing my next question!

    Loved the meme!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:19 PM

    I would LOVE details too. *big grins* :)
    Neat meme. Will have to give this a try sometime. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  9. DETAILS PLEASE!!! NOW PLEASE????
    Loved the answers!
    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tig,
    With the end of the year upon me I barely have time to enjoy the details much less write about them!

    Mthc,
    What to do about this?? She would like a nice sports car I what to get her a tank wiht an airbag.

    Maggie!
    that response I really understand!

    CeeCi,
    I doubt you will be hearing from all the guys after a bit of discussion and a few phrases like 'get that stuff aways from me' I beieve Nick's final word could be summed up as "Thanks, no". Oh well...

    Paul,
    You're right! At least that the way he looks to me. I will be looking for your meme over at Cassie's.

    Grace, Padme, Carye,
    I guess my details are going to have to wait for summer!

    Theresa,
    Come to my town to open that restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Drivers training this summer... wow. Our son is 13, and is already asking... which is scary enough. But it's far enough away, or at least it seems that way... that we can brush it off. No brushing away for you though. Good luck!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answers to the meme PK! I want details too *grins*, about you sitting sensitive that is!

    Maybe you could still convince Eva to move south?

    And you say you dislike pain, but you want spankings?! Make sense woman :-p lol

    Big hugs, and looking forward to seeing others answers to this meme...
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great meme, PK, thanks for posting it. I have to agree with you on the gov't regulations thing - I work in a rehab center/nursing home and we have more dang regulations than a nuclear power plant! For real!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete