I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Grace!

It’s Grace’s birthday!!!!

One of my best blogger buddies is getting older!! I hope your birthday is wonderful. You are very special to me and I wanted you to know it!

G

Gorgeous, gracious, grinning

R

Ritzy, rocking, radical, resourceful

A

Accepting, accountable (to Bossman), adorable

C

Crafty, creative, controlling (her word not mine)

E

Exciting, encouraging, elegant

So a happy 39 birthday to Grace!

I wasn’t going to put up a picture until I found this one of Bossman and then I couldn’t resist!





Wait… what! She is only 39!! Are you KIDDING ME?? I thought this blogging business was only for adult. How did this kid get on here?? I hope Bossman spanks her butt for being so young. I take back all the nice things I said about her; maybe I’ll put it back up next year when she becomes an actual adult. Grumble…. little kid…… grumble, grumble… only 39… grumble… how dare she…. grumble, grumble…. (walking off to sulk and feel old.)


7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more..to be 39 again..to be 40 again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche! Grace is indeed one of the very best out here and I am ever so grateful for everything about her, especially that despite the tough year she's had that we still have ehr right here with us where she belongs.

    Hey, PK, love the new look... very comfy! (unlike my butt today, BTW)!!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Grace. Love that Bossman...! Great party PK!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your semi new look. I especially love that little pink heart!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the picture, can't wait for Bossman to come home, he never likes the way he looks in pictures. I'm sure he will LOVE this one!

    39 is turning out to be great! I can only hope that when I'm as old as YOU, I will half as great as YOU!

    Love you!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to be 50 again... Happy Birthday Grace.

    Pk love what you have done to the place.

    grins and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Hello There!

    First of all I would like to thank you for the hours of entertainment you provide for your readers from reading your blog. I'm not sure if you are aware but we have added your blog to our blog list on www.chicklitchicks.com under our "Chick Blogs". We only add blogs suggested to us that are entertaining and that are updated regularly. Your blog came highly recommended.

    While it is not necessary to add a link to us from your blog, we are emailing you now to request that if after you review our site and you believe we can make a positive addition to your blog, that you add the following link anywhere on your site: http://www.chicklitchicks.com.

    We really appreciate your consideration,

    Erika
    Chick Lit Chicks

    ReplyDelete