I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Eva's Meme

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life.

If I had gone into teaching at 22 when many people do I would be able to retire in 2 years. But instead I have 9 to go!

I should have started doing something about my weigh when I was 10 pounds over weight, or 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 or…

I should have come out to Nick 25 year ago. If it would have made the improvement it has now we would have been closer all these years. But really everything is in timing. If I had come out then would we have this wonderful special newness to our marriage that I love now?

Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

I would have to say Mollie, a teenager that can’t drive. She has babysitting jobs to get to, shopping she ‘has’ to do, friends to visit. When Nick and I can be alone is dictated by her schedule.

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick five people to dine with, who would you pick?

I want separate dinners. I want to dine with Jesus and be just the two of us so that we could just talk and I could ask all my questions.

I want to sit and eat with my parents both of them just one more time. We were very close and I miss them so much. I want to tell them about my kids.

My mother’s father who I never met and Edgar Cayce (if you don’t know who that is google him).


Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

I want to take a year off teaching and do anything I want to do. Not sure what all that is but I want some time!

I want LJ to be able to make a career in acting. He doesn’t have to be super rich just a steady working actor with a good body of work.

I want Mollie to love teaching and to have a house full of healthy happy kids!

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

I am not sure visitors would care but I wish our town had a nice movie theater and a good book store. We have neither.

If I can get Eva and Adam down here I probably will not take them to Tattoo Hugh or the Red Pig.

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.

Blogging, it has to be blogging. Everything has changed but that was the catalysts. My close relationship with Nick, my new look (weight loss and different hair), new friends, new habits, new life!!!!

Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

Who to tag? How about Cassie, Tiggr and Maggie here on line and if they are willing Carye and Debbie. If you two will do it email it to me and I will put it up for you.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I loved this meme... really, really loved it, until I saw that you tagged me... Grrr! Geez, now I have to go THINK!

    But at least I have a few days since Talk with Tiggr is Thursday and FF is Friday... so maybe I can do this. Yeah, I think I can, I think I can... chugachuga choo-choo...

    Love you lots,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:48 AM

    Pigs are red? Since when? I don't think so. I wanna go see.

    ROFL

    Believe it or not, there's a place near here called "the flying pig." I don't think that they can fly either.

    And here I was all set to pay for us all to get matching tattoos. Boo hoo for Hugh.

    Hugs~
    Twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Really neat meme, eva. :) I know I wasn't tagged but I think I might give it a try sometime. I'm glad to get to know you a bit more.
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? You tagged me just so I'd post again, huh? lol

    I'll try and get it up today or tomorrow. This one looks tough!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:10 PM

    I'll have to figure out how to do it (e-mail it, that is!!) but I'll do it in a day or so!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:26 PM

    If the three stupidest things you did involve waiting too long... than the three smartest would have to be not having waited longer!

    You could be a 400 pound teacher in her first year, still day dreaming about spanking... :)

    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers Elis, especially found the 'dining with Jesus' interesting. How wonderful would that be?
    Anyways great post, very interesting!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiggs,
    You know we can't get enough about you. We just can't quit asking.

    Eva,
    Maybe we can ride by but Nick says no tattoo unless Cassie joins us!

    Padme,
    I would love to read your answers!

    Maggie,
    hehehehehehehehehehe.....

    Debbie,
    Thanks! I'll wait and post you and Carye together.

    Todd and Suzy,
    That is a wonderful way of looking at things! Now I feel like I am way ahead of the game!

    Em,
    I want to read your answers too. I'll be by to check soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Todd&Suzy, love your comment! LOL

    PK, I spent many years driving teenagers around. That's the best time to talk to them - they can't get away! In fact, we didn't allow them to get their drivers' licenses until they were eighteen. Maybe we were a bit too restrictive, but I still can't see a 16 y.o. having the maturity to operate a fast-moving ton of metal...

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your answers. You are my hero! But remember once Mollie starts driving...she can come home and catch you off guard!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete