I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

With friends like this...


Interesting day, Saturday. I had gotten a call from Nick, who was at work, he told me he had read my “whiny post” about the shopping trip and we would talk more later. I didn’t think the post was whiny. I did say that it had been a very long time since I had had a good spanking, but that wasn’t whining it was just a statement of fact! I wasn’t much worried since Mollie was home. My afternoon plans were to watch the Ohio-Michigan game in honor of Eva and play on the computer a bit. Nick was home from work and had gone out for a while and Mollie was home. But Mollie went to a friends and Nick got back. He got on his computer to check out what our friends are up to. (I am beginning to thing he reads way too much!)

I wasn’t sure what he was chuckling about as he closed the computer and led me back to the bedroom. He had me open the toy box and said that since I thought it had been so long he would just spank until I said it was enough. For me that meant when Mollie got home or whenever Thanksgiving dinner was ready which ever came first. This was starting off great!

There was a nice little warm up with clothes on but he got down to the bare pretty quickly. I was nestled in with my head in a pillow when I hear him say “Now pay attention”. What did he think I was doing, making lesson plans? He had my full attention. ‘Pay attention’- so I tried to keep track of what he was using and how many time he change items. I even tried to keep count but somewhere in there I lost track. He finally takes a break and asks me “Okay what was the pattern?” I hadn’t detected any pattern. I told him that I thought he had covered the whole area pretty well I thought but I didn’t really feel a pattern. He said no he meant the math pattern. The WHAT! I am getting the best spanking I have had in over a month and he wants me to answer a friggin’ MATH PROBLEM! I wondered who in the hell gave him that idea?!!

That’s when I realized that I was getting my first simi-public spanking because I could hear her as well as some other background noise! I swear Eva was in the hall peeping in and laughing her ass off! So Nick finally shares with me what the pattern is (who gives a crap!) then asks how many spanks that made. By this time I am laughing so hard I can hardly catch my breath, Nick is still swatting my ass saying “Quick, come on you can get it its easy, don’t try to add just multiply.” ADD, MULTIPLY! It suddenly dawn on me that he must be spanking the wrong damn blogger if he wants the answer to a stupid math problem! Finally, trying to think through my laughter and Eva’s howling in the hallway, I manage to shout out the right answer only to get several minutes of serious swats for being disrespectable and laughing during a spanking!

He keeps going and I am getting my giggles under control. This is turning into a real nice spanking. Now about calling a halt to a spanking, this is always a tough choice. I haven’t had one yet that I really wanted to end. A break maybe, but he has never stopped yet that I didn’t want him to really keep going. But I was pretty well on fire and more than ready to move on to the next part of the afternoon festivities. So I told him I was good and that was plenty. He asked if I was sure and I said yes. His answer to that was “Okay, now we can start on Tiggr’s, she thought you should get a few more.” That’s when I was able to identify the other noise from the hall Tiggr was bouncing off the walls giggling right alone with Eva. Boy I’m glad the two of them were having so much fun! So I got the last 10 hard ones with the great big, mean, wooden paddle that Nick made because TIGGR thought I needed them! So the only good things I have to say about the girls today is that they did have the decency to leave when the spanking was over. I mean some things do not require an audience! But I could hear then giggling and bouncing all the way out the door.

I have to tell you that this was not the spanking of my fantasies. Okay maybe in some fantasies a bratty friend caused an extra spanking. But never, never in one fantasy from my teens until today have I ever fantasies that I got my butt beat until I answered a math problem correctly!! This has got to stop! If we ever do meet up with Adam and Eva I’ll leave Eva and Nick to their Venn Diagrams and logarithms. Adam and I will go off and find a good chick flick to watch! As for Tiggr I will have to give this one more thought. But as I’ve had to tell you before friend, watch you back!

SPEW WARNING! (Sorry, should that have been at the top?)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 AM

    So what was that pattern?

    And for the record, I wasn't laughing AT you... I wasn't even laughing WITH you... I was laughing FOR you because I know how much this means to you!

    And yes, spew warnings are supposed to be at the TOP.

    Smiles~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL I just left Eva's scratching my head at that Venn diagram. I'm with you... chick flicks are MUCH better than numbers! Have a great, and hopefully for you, short week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick was just trying to help you get Eva's math problems right so you won't feel so bad.

    Yeah PK got her butt beat!!! Then what happened???

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, just to clarify, even after SUPPOSEDLY not being sure you enjoyed that added spanking, you went on to once again leave me (and Nick... you're there in the shadows, right?) another sure-fired challenge...

    "I haven’t had one yet that I really wanted to end. A break maybe, but he has never stopped yet that I didn’t want him to really keep going."

    Hey, Nick, will she EVER learn? What does she like the absolute LEAST? If you don't know, maybe it's time to find out... I've got an extra cane I'd be more than happy to send you for Christmas...

    I wasn't laughing, much, mostly just bouncing off the walls cause listening to all that whacking gets me ever so excited, he, he, he! I'd never laugh AT you either... me and Eva aren't MEAN... we're just looking out for you to make sure you get what you need!!!!

    Loved this post and glad to help out any time! Love you, too!!!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. MATH? During a spanking? The very last thing on my mind, I would think. Well, I guess subtraction could come in handy. As in he said 50 and that was number 46. That I can understand! LOL Hilarious post, Elis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on, Nick, where ARE you? Don't desert me now, good buddy, PLEASE!!!! Come out of the shadows before PK gets home from work or there may be fur and striped kitty guts all over the living room... HELP!!!!!

    *tucks tail between her legs and runs as fast she ca for the nearest tree; Ha! PK will NEVER find me up here!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva,
    If you want to know the pattern - you email him!

    Snow,
    I think everyone is going to be on my side of this one!

    Thereas,
    Yep I got my butt beat, what the hell you think happened next? We worked out the perimeter,area and volume of the bedroom!

    Alright Tiggr,
    I haven't exactly heard you yelling uncle in many of your posts! And while I commend your generous nature. You keep the dad-blasted cane away from me!

    I get home from work way before Nick, he can't help you. See me pacing beneath your tree. I just had a few mice and am prepared to stay until you come down!

    Maggie,
    During a spanking it is not my head that is supposed to hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post PK, made me chuckle, which after the day I've had is GOOD.
    We used to play games with Mel being spanked, she always said she couldn't think with me warming her butt, but I know what she was thinking of.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul,
    You always make my day better when you stop by. Glad I was able to return the favor.

    PK

    ReplyDelete