Monday, November 20, 2006

A Very Happy V Day!


Thanksgiving week makes me think of all the things I am so grateful for. I will stick with V's this week to focus me otherwise I am so grateful for the joy I feel these days I just wouldn't know where to start or stop!

Vega – My very first car; the car that rusted on the showroom floor.

Vaccine – The joy of the freedom from polio, measles, whooping cough, Hepatitis B, small pox, mumps, diphtheria, and so many other horrible, sometimes deadly, viruses.

Velcro- A handy little invention.

Vagina – A very important girl part. This makes us so very special.

Validate – My husband, my new friends and being able to blog have validated my feeling about spanking and how good I always knew it would be.

Valedictorian – Trust me they make the very best lovers!!

Voice – To talk, to communicate, to connect, to explain, to question, to sing, to shout, to argue, to open up, to teach, to comfort, to love…

Visit – That what I feel like we do everyday out here. I really enjoy it.

Virgin – The word had lost its importance for me until by daughter became a teenager. Now it has suddenly become a very important word again.

Veterinary – I loved the one I worked for. He was so good with the animals, such an ass to those of us who worked for him, a nasty temper with most humans, and finally a completely loyal and generous friend.

Vanilla – I love this scent. It is my favorite bath gel.

Written by PK at 9:57 PM

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

One of my old boyfriends had a Vega. It seemed decent enough back then. You don't ever see them on the roads anymore?? Good list.

Hugs
Theresa

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger padme said...

Great list Elis. I love the scent of vanilla too. I have scented oil that's vanilla that I love to use to freshen my place up.
Vega is really neat. I remember a old friend of mine having one of those....drinking around partying in one of those
BIG HUGS
padme

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Tiggr said...

This is great, PK! Loved the veterinary reference... I'd ask why it is that so many vet-type people are asses to humans but that would be completely rhetorical... I KNOW why... cause if I had a choice between the animals and the people, I take the animals any day! *grins and bounces happily*

Love you!
Tiggs

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Paul said...

So true dear PK, give me animals every time. Like the list, I didn't think V was that hard a letter.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger SuZQ said...

Vega! That was my first car, too. A little orange breakdown waiting to happen. I think you need to make a bumper sticker with that valedictorian entry!

I finally posted my list.. better late than never!

(how could you forget vibrator??)

::big spanko hugs:: SuZQ

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger CeeCi said...

Not really! Your first car was a Vega? Mine too!! I learned more about cars than any female ever needed to know because of that rolling piece of....so, hey, wow, your first car was a Vega? I'm sorry.

Um, hey whaddup...where's vibrator?

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger MaggieDear said...

Vibrator PK Vibrator! Those are important. Would you mind elaborating more on the valedictorian? WEG

Neat list! -Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox