I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Can you hear me now?


Saturday Nick indicated that women are confusing and hard to understand. I don’t see the problem. If he has listened to what I have told him and if he reads my site what more is there to know. But in order to be clear and to communicate as I have been told to do here is an up date. Nick feel free to make this your home page, print it out to carry in your wallet, tape it to the visor of your car, tattoo it on my butt, tape it to your mirror or paint it on the bedroom wall.

  1. I always want you to spank me.

Anytime, anywhere, with anything. (Knowing what you would be comfortable with, I feel safe saying this). When I am in a happy, good mood, I want you to spank me. When I am ill and bitchy and feel like slamming doors, I want you to spank me. When I am sleepy and comfortable and curled up somewhere, I want you to spank me. And when I am withdrawn, and quiet, and needy, and teary, and sad, I want you to spank me. No I don’t expect life to be one long spank-a-thon (not that I would mind that!). What I mean is that anytime you think I need a spanking, anytime you are in the mood to give a spanking, or anytime you are willing to indulge me in my favorite pastime please don’t stop to wonder if I am in the mood or willing. I will tell you right now – the answer is always yes! Should I ever say no, ignore me, the answer is yes. What could possibly be confusing about that??

  1. I want to explore many ways of making love.

Lately it seems that you do everything you can do for me. You indulge my every whim and fantasy. I usually feel completely decadent and spoiled. Should I ever forget to reciprocate remind me! I am willing to try anything you want, especially after a hard spanking. But sex does not have to follow a spanking right away. We might not have time, we might both be spent. I often feel like we are making love if you are just holding and stroking me. I love it when you talk dirty to me (for a spanko that would be threats of future spanking and what you might use and how hard, etc.). I love it when you hold me and let me play with the vibrator. I love it when you take me hard and fast and just for your own pleasure and I love it when we take hours playing back and forth. I want to explore.

  1. I want you to touch me.

I went decades trying to avoid touch. I want those decades back. I love it when you touch me in public. When you take my hand, put your arm around me, pat my leg or even pop my butt in public it says to me not only that you love me but also that you don’t care who knows it! It makes me feel fantastic! I love it when you hug me in the kitchen, or kiss me in the living room (yes, I know we do it sometimes just to torment Mollie, but I love it!). I love curling up with you when I crawl in bed and you reach over to rub my butt. It may seem like a little thing, but it isn’t. Please touch me.

Okay, here it is. I have communicated. Three little things. You don’t have to read my mind. It’s all right here, three simple statements. I don’t mean to speak for the other women out here. Girls make your own simple statements, thoughts, and desires, whatever and make sure you guy sees them. Well Nick did this help??

15 comments:

  1. You might want to check out my most recent post on our site.... http://histospankhistolove.blogspot.com ... for some insight into this matter!

    It's titled, "Understanding Women ... a joke".

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ... jokes aside, this is a WONDERFUL post! If he doesn't take the hint, just start presenting your bare bottom to him in a bent over pose. If he doesn't do ONE of the three things you've asked for rush him to the emergency room!

    Maybe you should saved it as his homepage for him?

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 AM

    Anytime, anywhere ? You're moving very fast. But I understand what you mean after your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:21 AM

    I'm with Dave. It's a wonderful post and try the bending over bare thing and see if he can resist!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto I feel the same also. I have told my SO all these things already, lets just hope he remembers!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post Elis!
    I know exactly how you feel!!!! :-) i'm a ditto on all of those!!! :-)

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Really good post, Elis. I can totally relate to all that you said...
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get no argument from me lovely Elis, the perfect post for a somewhat reluctant spanker.
    If he doesn't get it, well you know what to do. WEG
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh PK, However do you manage to say just the right things at just the right time? Not only for you (yeah for that!!) but all the better for others of us, too... I really hope you don't mind me copying this post and sending it via email to Dante with a "ditto to everything she just said" attached???? Of course I will be quick to tell him first where I got it and from whom it came...

    I love you, girl,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Elis! This is a brilliant idea. This completely eliminates any miscommunication! I may really have to borrow this. :-)

    So, has Nick read it? What was his response?

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Elis! Numbers 1 and 2 are fabulous, yet it was number 3 that I found the most endearing. We all need to be touched. It validates our very existence, it shows us we're loved. For me, being touched completes a circle.

    I think the person this list has helped the most is you! This was a big step and I applaud you for taking it!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, Elis! I can't wait to hear what Nick says about it!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave,
    I did like your joke and I'll work on that homepage thing!

    Tom,
    I know my guy real well!

    Eva,
    I'll get rght on that.

    Theresa,
    I have confidence in Will's memory.

    Carye,Padme,
    Seems like we all feel some of this.

    Paul,
    You did tell me to communicate!

    Tiggr,
    The way you write I am honored that you want to use this!

    Maggie,
    If this helps you use it!

    CeeCi,
    You are right about which is most important. If I have to I can live with out the first two, but not the third.

    Well Reesa and everyone as for Nick. We were on our way to town this evening (before the car stopped working on our way home) and the part I'll share at this time is the following. He said "Interesting post, but I know women, it's a trick. What do you really think?" LOL

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elis,

    Here's hoping the car costs less than expected, and that there is only sunshine ahead for the both of you!

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Hey sweetie... somehow I missed this when you posted it (too much work is dulling my senses!). I agree with everyone - this was a great post. I feel the same way.. now that I'm getting spanked, I want to be spanked all the time. And exploring and touching.. absolutely!!

    I hope you've convinced Nick it isn't a trick!

    Love ya..
    SuZQ

    ReplyDelete