I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Was it worth it?

I know that there are lots of people reading blogs that are very interested in spanking but have not brought this up to their significant other yet. They are not sure how or if they really want to bother bringing this up at all. Let’s see if it has been worth it.

Before spanking,
we had sex at least once a month, I initiated every time I wanted
child.

After spanking,
we make love two to three times a week at least. We are after each other so much it is hard to tell who is initiating
.

Before spanking,
we talked about the kids
.

After spanking,
we talk about spanking, spanking toys, the kids, blogging, our blogging friends, orgasms, squirting, what’s for supper, each other, Fantasy Friday, work, possible road trips, writing sex/spanking stories, laundry, discipline, Wankable Wednesday…

Before spanking,
emotionally I was almost completely shut down. I even hid my emotions from myself! I had Nick pretty much convinced that I wanted to be left alone and since he didn’t know what
else to do he left me alone.

After spanking,
okay this is still the hardest but I am working on it. Nick can often tell now when I am upset even if I try to hide it. He talks to me or emails me. When I do sometimes cry (and I still hate to) he just holds me.

Before spanking,
I was at my heaviest weight ever. I didn’t really care.

After spanking,
I have lost 14.5 pounds since I got him to promise to spank my butt hard if I didn’t make goal each week! I go to the gym at least twice a week (should be more) I have had a couple of spankings for gaining. But some really great ones for losing! Nick is pushing a healthier diet. I am dragging my feet on that one but its nice to have him involved. He tells me he wants me around for a long time
.

I cannot think of one single thing in my life that has not improved by telling Nick that I wanted him to spank me. Blogging ranks right up there with spanking in improving my life but one would never have happened without the other. I am 49 years old and have never been more excited about my future. We are still exploring and I don’t think we will stop anytime soon. New ideas are on the horizon, we are willing to try anything together (that’s only together, just the two of us; we don’t plan to change that!). The farther we go into this new lifestyle the more appropriate I feel that I chose the correct name for the blog. I feel like we have a New Beginning every day!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Ain't life grand? We've experienced a lot of what you're saying here. It's wonderful to be able to communicate. That used to be a real struggle for us. Great post!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found this new beginning and are willing to share it. I think it is on the horizon for me and I want it so badly I could just spit!

    Will and I talk about a million different things also. We almost never lack for conversation. But some nights we are both tired. I told him that when we are together we can just sit together and be quiet sometimes. We tried it on the phone, but it didn't work!

    Your Blog Title is absolutely one of the most perfect and fitting.

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 AM

    I am so happy for you and Nick and the wonderful closeness you have discovered in one another. I too am taking this spanking journey and am hopeful for changes it will bring. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo... the communication and real-life relationship healing is the most amazing and often down-played benefit of this lifestyle... Dante and I truly wouldn't be together without it, and we darm sure wouldn't be talking... ever... about anything important. We also wouldn't have ever gotten to really know each other!

    Love, love, love this post but even better the joy that permeates every word!

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Great post and so true. It's amazing how much better the communication is when over a knee. Congrats on your new life and keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Elis, this possibly your best post ever.
    I'm so happy for you and Nick.
    For bringing people together our lifestyle rocks.
    Keep up the good work and by all means explore.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Elis! Spoken from the heart, huh? A very touching post!

    And definately some encouragement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Great post, PK. I'm so glad you were finally able to ask Nick for what you want and are now both benefitting so much from it. Good for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a lovely post! How wonderful it is to see two people falling in love all over again and again and again!!

    Congrats to you and Nick for opening yourselves up to each other and for celebrating each New Beginning!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right twin, I am loving my life!

    Theresa,
    I will love hearing about it when it happens. He will let you blog won't he?

    Shy,
    I am so happy that you are on the journey. It is such an interesting and wild ride. Please come by and visit anytime!

    Fitz,
    You said it.

    Tiggr,
    That's it! We are getting to know each other and its so much fun!

    Brian,
    We just want to talk about everything now.

    Paul,
    Bless your heart. I am just so happy with our exploring these days!

    Maggie,
    It was scary, but its been worth it.

    Suzq,
    I'm so glad too!! It has been great for both of us.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:24 AM

    You should be doing Public Service Announcements on TV!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete