I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Fantasy Friday - The Silent Treatment Gets Spanked

I'm off for the weekend to visit some family a few hundred miles away. Mollie's coming with me on this fast trip and I'm looking forward to getting to visit with her too.

Now this is an interesting Fantasy Friday story today. It's a fiction story, of course. Keep that in mind but something I said a while back caused LS to write the following story. I had to laugh when I read it, and I knew it had to be a Fantasy Friday.  Be sure to go by Lurvspanks to read more great writing. I hope you'll enjoy...



"The Silent Treatment Gets Spanked"


Husband #1. "Dude! What's wrong with your wife?" (Jack)
Husband #2. "She's giving me the silent treatment. Who knows."(Nick)
Husband #3. "Wouldn't happen in my house." (Sam)
Husband #4. "Why not?" (Ray)
Husbands #1,#3. "Because our wives would be over our knees for a long hard spanking until they started talking. That's why!" (Jack and Sam)
Husbands #2,#4. "WTF?" (Nick and Ray)


Nick was getting fed up with PK and her silent treatment. He had no idea what set her off this time only that she hadn't exchanged more than 'I'm fine' and 'I have a headache' all weekend. 

Hanging out with the guys watching sports on Sunday was an ordeal when Jack asked him what was wrong with her? That time of the month was greeted with sighs and snickers. [Not the chocolate bar-men being assholes]  

PK overheard their derision and stormed out of the house with mayhem on her mind. She went next door to Ella's house and vented over margaritas. PK noticed Ella was squirming every time she sat down. Are you OK? Not that time of the month is it? [sarcastic tipsy] No, Sam spanked me this morning for back talk. 

WTF? Sam spanks you? Yes for cursing, speeding, overspending, overeating, being drunk... all sorts of things. Rarely a day goes past without my panties down and my bottom reddened. 

I can't believe this! 

I'm not the only one, Meredith and Katie and Terps also get spanked. Don't you? 

Nick would never spank me! 

Is that a good thing? 

You just told me you're giving him the silent treatment. In my house, that calls for the paddle and a long blowjob to atone.

Doesn't that make you feel degraded? 

PK honey the only thing that makes me feel degraded is when Sam doesn't spank me for something I did wrong. Being ignored hurts way more than a session with the cane. 

I don't know if I could let Nick spank me, it seems so medieval and uncaring. 

No PK you're wrong, being spanked is empowering, it shows me that Sam cares about me as a person and wants me to succeed in my goals. Spanking allows me to be a better wife, a better mother and a better person.

PK went home after dark. Meredith had come over to Ella's house and the three of them had discussed children, work and spanking husbands. [husbands spanking wives- not spanking husbands- oh never mind] Nick was waiting for her alone, the guys having given him some rather explicit advice.
Could he do it? Could he be a superhero to his wife? Spankoman! 

PK was tired and confused and brushed past Nick wanting to take a shower. When she finished, she curled up in bed and cried. Nick tiptoed into the bedroom listening to PK venting her frustration. Behind his back he hid the implement. Standing over her back he raised it up and swung down. A soft thunk as the down pillow thudded against her bottom.

What are you doing? 

He swung again hitting her torso with a pop. What does it look like? I'm having a one-sided pillow fight. PK grabbed a pillow and rose to her knees, her nude body still damp from the shower. She swung her pillow and hit his legs. Back and forth they went until she fell back laughing and gasping for breath. Nick sat down on the bed, leaned over and kissed her. Welcome back, are you going to talk to me now? 

She apologized for her behavior and he accepted. You're still dressed and her hands went to his belt buckle. That's because I'm not finished with you yet. 

What are you going to do to me? 

PK you know I love you but your treatment of me is unacceptable at times. There is only one way for me express my dissatisfaction and that is to put you over my knee and spank you for your silent treatment.

PK looked at Nick with wide eyes and did not resist when he drew her up and over his lap. Her unblemished beautiful bounteous bare bottom beckoned for a beating. This is for not speaking with me as his hand rose and fell. This is for running away and drinking all afternoon as her bottom turned pink. This is for cursing when you don't think I hear as she begged him to stop. And this is for believing I'm a selfish bastard who doesn't care enough about your well-being that I wouldn't spank you as he turned her bottom a lovely shade of red. 

He rubbed and prodded as she wept out the last of her tension and fears. Still over his knees, Nick used his fingers inside her weeping core and thrummed her aching clit until she came begging him not to stop. So Nick did not stop, but threw PK on her back and licked deep inside as she convulsed again and again. 

When PK opened her eyes, she saw Nick was still dressed. He told her she was not done with her punishment. Kneel. She knelt and unbuckled his belt, lowered the zipper and reached inside pulling out the concealed treasure. It was at that stage of rock hard firmness and throbbing hot as she wrapped her hands around the shaft. Clear sweet liquid oozed from the round tip gleaming in the light. Before PK could open her mouth and begin her discipline, Nick informed her that spankings would be forthcoming whenever she earned them. Do you agree PK?

PK looked up at her husband. My mother told me it was rude to talk with my mouth full.


~o~

Thanks LS! Quite an interesting story. I hope more of you are writing these days if so send them to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Thanks PK for laughing and posting the story I wrote for you. Have a great time visiting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, oh this made me laugh! cute...
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun PK. Have you shown it to Nick? Might give him some ideas.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a fun read , very clever LS. Thank you once again for a fabulous Fantasy Friday PK.

    Enjoy your visit with family and Mollie.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed that tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoroughly enjoyed this, PK! Please thank LS for us. If only I really lived next door to you, PK. Think of the fun we would have.

    Ella Grinning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:14 AM

    PK,
    Oh, my!
    I really enjoyed this story!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun ls! Hope you write more!
    PK that was wonderful!
    Thanks for FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LS I loved your story. Thanks.

    Thanks for posting it PK. You will have to send it to Nick.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LS...loved this story...had me giggling all the way. PK...maybe some story enacting is next on the menu..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is hysterical and fabulous. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seeking for a job want to work online or retired prematurely here is an opportunity to start earning and build yourself all you need is a smartphone,a laptop,or computer .link here free www.sfi4.com/15113943/frees

    ReplyDelete