I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An old horror rears it's ugly head

I hope everyone is planning on having a great Thanksgiving. Five straight days off – what a luxury, I am really looking forward to that. Nick’s mom is still cooking at the age of 85 so we still head there for Thanksgiving. I guess everyone will be there this year except LJ. He is getting together with his friends in NY – his ‘other’ family, so I know he and Colin won’t be alone.

Meanwhile back here on the ranch we had a little incident come up. This happened several years and we resolved it but it has come up again so I’m reposting what I had to say about it the first time it. I really hoped this would never be an issue again but…


I know that I have said all along that I want to be a sub and do whatever Nick asks of me. But what happens when he asks me to do something that I really do not like, something that makes me very uncomfortable? I have done this in the past and yes, before we were married, on rare occasions did it with other men. But I never liked it! Actually, Nick did not really asked me to do it. But I know he wants me to and I knew he expects me to. He has done it for me although I never asked him to. I have done in for him in the past, many years ago, but only once or twice since we married. It is hot and wet, but sometimes that is not enough! I am afraid that if this is something he is going to want done on a regular basis he is going to have to hire a professional! Broken dishwasher or not, I am not washing dishes by hand any more!!

Yes I realize I am a spoiled brat. But I have been this way for a long time. My dad had an appliance store, so we had a dishwasher by the time I was 10 and I was the youngest so I never even washed dishes as a kid. I thought it was a major inconvenience when the ice maker quit working last month and I’ve only emptied the ice trays twice (BTW that ice maker is still broken 4 years later!) But no dishwasher – get real! Three guesses what we're getting each other as a early Christmas gift this year!

6 comments:

  1. You might get a good bargain if you head out early on Black Friday.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK. you are spoiled rotten, what you need is a damn good spanking.
    I'll have a word with Nick. ROTFL
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dishwashing? Are you kidding me? I thought you were talking about... I mean, you gave the impression... You talked like it was...

    Okay, in that case, yes. There are certain things that are simply unreasonable, and I would absolutely draw the line of submission at the kitchen sink!

    You got me.

    SugarAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK: You are such a tease, talking about something hot and wet and you are talking about washing dishes. I think a good spanking is in order for teasing us like that.

    And Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the five days off.\

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, You had me going there.

    You don't know how lucky you are. I've been trying to persuade P to get me a dishwasher for ages.

    I hope you enjoy the lovely long, very long Thanksgiving holidays.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermione,
    I know you’re right but I wouldn’t go out on Black Friday if they had $100 dollar bills on sale for $5! We’ll get one soon but not on Friday!

    You go for it Paul! See what he says. I know he’s probably more willing than you might think.

    SugarAnne,
    LOL! I’m sorry it’s just the way it came out! Now what were you thinking?

    FD,
    Well what is dishwashing if it’s not hot and wet? I just don’t know where your and SugarAnne’s minds are today. Every word I said was true!

    Poor Ronnie,
    There have been very few times I’ve been without a dishwasher. When I didn’t have one I wasn’t happy. I think the word ‘spoiled’ has been batted around. I guess I can’t argue.

    ReplyDelete