I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Gratutide Tuesday -- K


I am so glad that I got to jump into this group gratitude day. CeeCi is brillant for having started it! I love taking the time to realize what I am grateful for and I like the feeling of belonging that I get when I do it! Here goes --

Kittens – I am beginning to think spanko are basically cat people. I think most of us have talked about our kittys! I love all my kittys, current and from the past. Grace did you guys ever pick a name?

Knowledge – I love knowing things. I love having the knowledge to answer questions. And even if no one ever asks me what I know I still have it inside. What you learn, your knowledge stays with you.

Key – I have lots of keys. They give me access to places I want to be; my home, my car, my job, a few friends homes. They make me feel secure.

Kids – My own are fantastic! I love them more than my life. I also love other people’s kids (thank goodness) my job would be horrible if I didn’t!

Kisses – I like all kinds. I have magic kisses, they could cure the pain of my children. Little butterfly kisses from my kids (few and far between now) could make me cry. I love the chocolate ones too. I love kisses from Nick, anywhere he wants to kiss. I love deep passionate kisses but I also love the little kisses I get as he leaves or comes home. We haven’t done that in years and they are very special to me.

Knees – I love my knees! I am so grateful when they work. They don’t always, so when they feel good, I feel good.

Karma -- I think this is the way God intends for things to work and I think He know what He is doing.

Kick – What a good way to reduce stress. Take a smallish cardboard box. Tape it closed. Then take it outside and give it a good kick. It’s perfect! I does not hurt you foot. It makes a lovely noise and you get the satisfaction of seeing it fly through the air. It is great!

Kink/kinky – I love my kink. Of course it no longer seem like a kink to us, only to the outside world. Because we are embracing my spanko kink our life is wonderful!

Kangaroos – they just make me hoppy!

6 comments:

  1. These are great, you took all the good "K" words....I'll have to think real hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your picture? Did you find a Betty Boop alphabet? For some reason when I go letter hunting I find...nothing. I guess I'm entering something wrong when I Google, oh well.

    I noticed too that there is a lot of talk of kitties in this group. Is it because they're not so in the middle of things like a dog can be? Oh that's not true, my kitty is between my hands right now as I'm typing this.

    Great list today. I'm so happy you decided to join in...these list give us all glimpses of each other we might not get otherwise.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list Elis, great way to get to know my friends.
    A big grateful hug,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Elis~ Box kicking? I like it. Sounds like the perfect activity after a day at work!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Elis - Great list, and I love the kicking idea!! And chocolate kisses - yum!!
    *hugs* suzq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa,
    You are very good at thinking things up!

    CeeCi,
    When it comes to pictures I am a baby learning to walk and Eva is holding my hand! I put in the letter "k" and this is what came up!

    Paul,
    You are right. This is how we are all getting to know one another better!

    My Josette should have received her college degree. She was under my are for every paper I wrote and test I studied for!

    Eva, Suzq,
    I first started doing this when I worked for the Vet. It is very satisfying!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete